Have you ever noticed?

You are kinda of a dumbshit that have trouble remembering that when Trump was President the Negroes had the lowest unemployment rate in the history of the country, aren't you?

The Negroes are the ones that mostly helped to produce the fraudulent ballots in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes that allowed Potatohead to steal the election so they are treasonous to this country, aren't they?

Trump didn't promise them enough welfare, did he? Just jobs. What Negros really want a job when they can get welfare, huh?
Quick as a flash…You went for the bait. Typical bottom feeder.

Is 1700 big enough ? (Apollo theater)

17,000? Barclays Center in Brooklyn

Probably not, he got 15-18,000 in the little town of Waco, TX. I find it funny that from all the larger commiecrat ran cities you could only come up with, maybe, two. LMAO

That trump has not held a rally in a black community?

Trump made claims about how much he did for black people. You would think that if this were true he would be going into black neighborhoods and campaigning. But he's not and he are some of the reasons.

View attachment 861874

View attachment 861875

Bloods don't wanna cross into Crip territory.

The two criminal political gangs must have some respect for the turf of the other.

That's Banger Etiquette 101.

Where the pictures I posted of the LOTUS' rally came from, you fuckwit.
What exactly is your point? That you can find a picture of white people at a Trump rally? And? The country is mostly white. It would be odd that there wouldnt be white people at a political rally. The OP stated that Trump never did rallies in "black communities". Him doing rallies in cities where the black population is overly represented belies that assertion. Try to keep up.

What exactly is your point? That you can find a picture of white people at a Trump rally?
My point is that those are the pictures of a Trump rally in a place with a supposed 52% Black population. Are you hard of following?

My point is that those are the pictures of a Trump rally in a place with a supposed 52% Black population. Are you hard of following?
Congrats. Remind me was the rally held in a predominantly black community or not?

oh it was?

So the Op was full of shit and you really don’t have a point. Thanks for playing.

In fairness to Trump, the risk of being murdered would be too high.

With very few converts to gain.

And fwiw, Biden is already doing the job.
That's funny that you should say that because with all the times I been in all black communities through many decades I have never once been robbed, attacked, or had any violence committed against me. I worked in an all black communites, no issues. Drove through black communities every day, no issues. I ate at restaurants in black communities, no issues. Took the train in all black communities, no issues. Gone to shows/ events in black communities, no issues. I went to bars/ night clubs in black communities, no issues.

Honestly for many years before he became president Trump had this elitist attitude because he was rich and just hanged around the rich. He has nothing in common with the middle and lower classes. Read personal accounts of people who have known him you will see what I mean.

Trump made claims about how much he did for black people. You would think that if this were true he would be going into black neighborhoods and campaigning. But he's not and he are some of the reasons.

View attachment 861874

View attachment 861875

^ Racist

Probably not, he got 15-18,000 in the little town of Waco, TX. I find it funny that from all the larger commiecrat ran cities you could only come up with, maybe, two. LMAO

Off the top of my head. And as noted… the Barclays Center in Brooklyn seats 17,000

View attachment 861874

View attachment 861875

The hard truth is that most of the blacks who support Trump (increasing by the minute) are from the more rural areas and areas which are integrated. The so called black communities are dark blue to the bone, dependent on the government in order to survive. So, yes, you are right. Trump has no chance in those communities. But, black support is growing and that is probably why you made this post, hoping to counter it.

Last edited:
With the Woke Mob and cancel culture waiting to pounce, it's a wonder ANY Black person has the courage to attend a Trump rally. You just equated any Black attending a Trump rally to a "fly in a glass of milk". How revolting and demeaning. Tsk Tsk
They make it more and more obvious who the real racists are, don't they?

That's funny that you should say that because with all the times I been in all black communities through many decades I have never once been robbed, attacked, or had any violence committed against me. I worked in an all black communites, no issues. Drove through black communities every day, no issues. I ate at restaurants in black communities, no issues. Took the train in all black communities, no issues. Gone to shows/ events in black communities, no issues. I went to bars/ night clubs in black communities, no issues.

Honestly for many years before he became president Trump had this elitist attitude because he was rich and just hanged around the rich. He has nothing in common with the middle and lower classes. Read personal accounts of people who have known him you will see what I mean.
Read "Trump on the Couch" by Justin Frank.

It answers all the big questions on what went wrong with him, which in turn answers the little questions too. He's a mess!

Trump paid tribute to black victims of the Tulsa Race Massacre by holding a rally near the site, in 2020. The New York Times accused him of "fanning the flames of racial division."

Trump can never convince his critics, because criticizing Trump is their on reason for living, having failed so miserably in every other endeavor.

Trump Derangement is more than a syndrome, it is a way a life and the only social life its victims have.

Forum List

Back