Have you ever met someone via the internet?

For shits and giggle? Yes.

Not for dating purposes, though. I've never had any trouble meeting and connecting with new people when I was single.

We would have all met up if JR would have sold enough kirbys to take us on that cruisel

We can smoking joints out the portholes of our cabins and dance to 80's music. lol

Internet dating? Meh, I'll pass.

I take comfort in that I got 1 girl through a very troubled situation.

Yeah, that makes me happy.

She had problems. I did what I had to do.

For shits and giggle? Yes.

Not for dating purposes, though. I've never had any trouble meeting and connecting with new people when I was single.

We would have all met up if JR would have sold enough kirbys to take us on that cruisel

We can smoking joints out the portholes of our cabins and dance to 80's music. lol

Watch JR wrestle his self-loathing in a giant pool of green jello, while we hit a 6-foot bong and take bets on who will win.

I've met two people on USMB the past couple years. One time for coffee and gab between flights at the Charlotte airport. The other lives about 25 miles from my hometown. Just for gab at Mickey Ds. Wouldn't buy me a coffee.

I’ve met two when I was single.

My first experience was with a woman who I quickly realized lived in ghetto neighborhood. I planned an easy out with a friend before arriving.

My second experience was with a woman who works at the Goddard Space Flight Center decoding data from satellites. Even though she reminded me of Olive Oyl from Popeye, I had an awesome time. The grand tour of this place was an experience I’ll never forget. The security was unbelievably tight.

The date ended with a warm hug and nice dinner at a restaurant she chose.
Yep. I married him
I always thought you were a guy.
I don’t know why... I just did.

Bonzi? She is hot.
I’ll need pics.

I met someone from this board once. It turned out he lives about thirty miles north of me and we met for beers and a nice chat. We are both heterosexuals and our meeting served to bolster our online friendship.

And I met a woman from Brooklyn. She was on a now defunct board. That was nine years ago and we have traveled to one another's homes several times since. It worked out because I live in northeast Ohio and love New York. She still lives in Brooklyn and loves to visit Ohio for our greenery, friendly people and cheap cigarettes. When she comes here she takes photographs of gun stores and convenient stores with their ads for Marlboros costing $5.50 a pack.

I've met two people on USMB the past couple years. One time for coffee and gab between flights at the Charlotte airport. The other lives about 25 miles from my hometown. Just for gab at Mickey Ds. Wouldn't buy me a coffee.

I'd buy you some hotcakes and coffee. Get your own sundae, though. lol

I'll be in Denver the weekend of the 20-22nd performing sexual arts and all are invited..

I'll be there to cheer you on. :laugh2:

veronicamars.gif

Update on meeting people from USMB.

Forgot about meeting williepete and Divine.Wind in Ft Worth. We all took our grand-kids to an air museum there. Gonna meet up again in December.

I'll be in Denver the weekend of the 20-22nd performing sexual arts and all are invited..

I'll be there to cheer you on. :laugh2:

veronicamars.gif
Well actually it's an E-Sporting event for my son that wants to do it professionally and I've not been to Denver since 1983...and weed is legal so it's once less thing I can be thrown in jail for...

Update on meeting people from USMB.

Forgot about meeting williepete and Divine.Wind in Ft Worth. We all took our grand-kids to an air museum there. Gonna meet up again in December.
But don't forget....

Forum List

Back