Have you ever met someone via the internet?

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
I’ve met two when I was single.

My first experience was with a woman who I quickly realized lived in ghetto neighborhood. I planned an easy out with a friend before arriving.

My second experience was with a woman who works at the Goddard Space Flight Center decoding data from satellites. Even though she reminded me of Olive Oyl from Popeye, I had an awesome time. The grand tour of this place was an experience I’ll never forget. The security was unbelievably tight.

The date ended with a warm hug and nice dinner at a restaurant she chose.

My first experience was with a woman who I quickly realized lived in ghetto neighborhood. I planned an easy out with a friend before arriving.

My second experience was with a woman who works at the Goddard Space Flight Center decoding data from satellites. Even though she reminded me of Olive Oyl from Popeye, I had an awesome time. The grand tour of this place was an experience I’ll never forget. The security was unbelievably tight.

Oh yeah! Back in the AOL days. :eek: My night ended with me sleeping next to somebody in someone else's apartment. :eek:

Eh, it was all good. Fun and good times. I even think there was pot. :eek:

I had beers with people I met in political forum rooms before, all liberals all blacks, we had a good time, what they are online are different then what they are in real life.

Yep. I married him

Yep. I married him
I always thought you were a guy.
I don’t know why... I just did.

Yep. I married him
Cause I'm not a pansy like most women

Yep. I married him
I can respect strong women. :)

Yep. I married him
I can respect strong women. :)
The ones that can chop wood are the best...

Yep. I married him

Bonzi? She is hot.

For shits and giggle? Yes.

Not for dating purposes, though. I've never had any trouble meeting and connecting with new people when I was single.

Yep. I married him

Bonzi? She is hot.
98 degrees hot...Keep them britches snapped...

Yep. I married him

Your first political thread on here was funny, the left attack you bad , you learned to fight back and grow :)

The Feds...

Yep. I married him
Are you more like a lilac?

My GF quickly went from being a pharmacy tech to an ICU nurse. She’s now a doctor. Bonzi.

I’m someone who can respect and appreciate women.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back