Have You Ever Heard of the term "Bunny Boiler"?

Ever Heard the Term "BUNNY BOILER"?

• Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
wiki says:

Noun[edit]
bunny boiler ‎(plural bunny boilers)

(pejorative) An obsessive and dangerous former lover who stalks the person who spurned them.
An excessively obsessive partner or significant other, especially one who reacts in an extreme way to the ending of a relationship.

yes or no.

do you know what it means?

Yes, you used it when answering a thread by me, and I looked it up. I will not let others know what it mean, but I am not one and never knew one!

I never called you a bunny boiler!!!!

You made me laugh!

I wrote that you used it in a thread of mine and did not mean to imply you called me one... That is how I found out what the term meant!

Oh, Lord have mercy...

That made me laugh!

yes or no.

Yes, you used it when answering a thread by me, and I looked it up. I will not let others know what it mean, but I am not one and never knew one!

You made me laugh!

I wrote that you used it in a thread of mine and did not mean to imply you called me one... That is how I found out what the term meant!

Oh, Lord have mercy...

That made me laugh!

occasionally I can be good for something :)

Seems to relate to Fatal Attraction for an obsessive woman

Never heard of it before though

look Pogo I'm even trying to get votes for you!

I'm officially declaring that the vote is spoiled, because you didn't specify if people had heard the term before your thread of yesterday. Technically I've heard of it but only from that. :funnyface:

I'm going 18 percent, tops.

I notice nobody who's posted seems to know the term either.
Go team!

yes or no.

You made me laugh!

Oh, Lord have mercy...

That made me laugh!

Let not get ahead of ourselves, and just accept that you made me laugh... :)

Did someone once call you a Bunny Boiling type or are you like me and look for the most insane term to use to describe someone?

th

yes or no.

You made me laugh!

Oh, Lord have mercy...

That made me laugh!

Did someone once call you a Bunny Boiling type or are you like me and look for the most insane term to use to describe someone?

I said occasionally... sheesh

I don't know, maybe? Do I seem like one to you?
I don't look for anything - in brain, out of mouth.....

You made me laugh!

Oh, Lord have mercy...

That made me laugh!

I said occasionally... sheesh

I don't know, maybe? Do I seem like one to you?
I don't look for anything - in brain, out of mouth.....

You do know when you ask a question like that to someone like me it make it almost ( remember the word almost ) impossible not to write something more idiotic to you!

So do I consider you as a Bunny Boiler from what I have read from you?

No, but I do believe you have a mean streak in you when someone get you pissed...

Forum List

Back