fbj

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
If we ever do a USMB Superlatives list, I must say fbj needs to be nominated for "Best Thread Titles"

The one I liked most today:

Why Does Poland Spring Water Taste Like It Comes From A Fire Hydrant

Classic!

... for the record, I have never drank water from a fire hydrant, but assume fbj has

The pos
... for the record, I have never drank water from a fire hydrant, but assume fbj has

I grew up in Chicago and Joliet so, yeah I have drank from one, and it taste like iron to me... If someone is buying water from Poland all I can say is they should know better!

The pos

I grew up in Chicago and Joliet so, yeah I have drank from one, and it taste like iron to me... If someone is buying water from Poland all I can say is they should know better!

I've never had any problems with Deer Park.
We used to drink another brand, but Nestle bought them out and now it's only purified water....

The pos

We used to drink another brand, but Nestle bought them out and now it's only purified water....

Where I live now I am using well water and drink bottle water. Still I will never drink water form Poland because it most likely would be like drinking Mexican water and you get the squirts afterwards! ( well you once did )

I have drank water from a garden hose...
bad parenting I suppose.....

The pos

Where I live now I am using well water and drink bottle water. Still I will never drink water form Poland because it most likely would be like drinking Mexican water and you get the squirts afterwards! ( well you once did )

You do know that "Poland" refers to Maine, right?

The pos

You do know that "Poland" refers to Maine, right?

No, thanks for telling me.

I actually thought the idiot was buying water from Poland the country.

Forum List

Back