Have You Ever Heard of the term "Bunny Boiler"?

Ever Heard the Term "BUNNY BOILER"?

• Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
I never called you a bunny boiler!!!!

You made me laugh!

I wrote that you used it in a thread of mine and did not mean to imply you called me one... That is how I found out what the term meant!

Oh, Lord have mercy...

That made me laugh!

occasionally I can be good for something :)

Let not get ahead of ourselves, and just accept that you made me laugh... :)

Did someone once call you a Bunny Boiling type or are you like me and look for the most insane term to use to describe someone?

I said occasionally... sheesh

I don't know, maybe? Do I seem like one to you?
I don't look for anything - in brain, out of mouth.....

You do know when you ask a question like that to someone like me it make it almost ( remember the word almost ) impossible not to write something more idiotic to you!

So do I consider you as a Bunny Boiler from what I have read from you?

No, but I do believe you have a mean streak in you when someone get you pissed...

Idiotic hmmmph! I like to think of it as thinking before you speak (or type as the case may be) :)
You might be right about the latter, I don't take kindly to assholes or players.
That's why they dare not light the fuse.
To me it's chicken. To them, it's probably smart.
Still looking for someone worthy.....

You made me laugh!

I wrote that you used it in a thread of mine and did not mean to imply you called me one... That is how I found out what the term meant!

Oh, Lord have mercy...

That made me laugh!

Did someone once call you a Bunny Boiling type or are you like me and look for the most insane term to use to describe someone?

You do know when you ask a question like that to someone like me it make it almost ( remember the word almost ) impossible not to write something more idiotic to you!

No, but I do believe you have a mean streak in you when someone get you pissed...

Idiotic hmmmph! I like to think of it as thinking before you speak (or type as the case may be) :)
You might be right about the latter, I don't take kindly to assholes or players.

No one is worth stalking or killing their kid bunny over.

So it has nothing to do with rabbit fricassee?

That was the first thing I thought, although I had kind of a stew in mind.

"Bunny Boiler" should be a product from Toastmaster, available wherever appliances are sold.

You made me laugh!

Oh, Lord have mercy...

That made me laugh!

see, I even fucked up there... I mean speaking (or typing) before you think.....
I'm not an idiot, I'm just... um.... well I guess I'm an idiot....

see, I even fucked up there... I mean speaking (or typing) before you think.....
Finally you admit what we saw the first day...

Idiot Savant :)

... it could ....
I bet it's,,,,,,,,hasenpfeffer..

I actually eat rabbit... I also eat Duck and Frogs legs... So I am a different type of Bunny Boiler instead!

I'll eat anything. Except for splooge

Just make sure not to wear a blue dress when you spit it out!

Don't worry, you'll finger it out...

I just have to stand next to you........
Don't worry, you'll finger it out...

That was the first thing I thought, although I had kind of a stew in mind.

"Bunny Boiler" should be a product from Toastmaster, available wherever appliances are sold.

well for what it is worth, you are winning Pogo.
meme-charlie-sheen-winning-thats-how-i-roll.jpg

Forum List

Back