Have You Ever Heard of the term "Bunny Boiler"?

Ever Heard the Term "BUNNY BOILER"?

• Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
... it could ....
I bet it's,,,,,,,,hasenpfeffer..

I actually eat rabbit... I also eat Duck and Frogs legs... So I am a different type of Bunny Boiler instead!

I'll eat anything. Except for splooge

Just make sure not to wear a blue dress when you spit it out!

It's not going in my mouth. I'd rather it go on my dress....

So it has nothing to do with rabbit fricassee?

That was the first thing I thought, although I had kind of a stew in mind.

"Bunny Boiler" should be a product from Toastmaster, available wherever appliances are sold.

well for what it is worth, you are winning Pogo.
meme-charlie-sheen-winning-thats-how-i-roll.jpg

tie now....

"Bunny Boiler" should be a product from Toastmaster, available wherever appliances are sold.

tie now....

"My fellow posters, I urge you to vote No on this vital question. If you'll do that I promise a bunny in every pot"

Signed,
Eddie Rabbit

:eusa_shifty:

tie now....

"My fellow posters, I urge you to vote No on this vital question. If you'll do that I promise a bunny in every pot"

Signed,
Eddie Rabbit

I have no closing dates on the voting, but, between you and I, which ever has the most votes by 12 Noon tomorrow will be deemed the "winner". We just have to figure out what the winner gets...... ;)

tie now....

Signed,
Eddie Rabbit

I have no closing dates on the voting, but, between you and I, which ever has the most votes by 12 Noon tomorrow will be deemed the "winner". We just have to figure out what the winner gets...... ;)
a hickey....

tie now....

Signed,
Eddie Rabbit

a hickey....

I'll take it. I love hickeys
If someone kisses my neck they are more likely to get laid then if they get me drunk

Bruce_T_Laney is peeing all over my polls. We will be meeting soon in either the Rubber Room or the Boxing Ring for the fight.

I have thrown down the gauntlet.

Forum List

Back