Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Other...

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Never have, but I don't care if other people do

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Drugs are for losers, you loser.

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
I used alcohol until I discovered marijuana. From that point on I never touched alcohol again. In fact I can't stand the taste or the effect of it. So I've done nothing since 1982, when Ronald Reagan started the madness.

If marijuana were legalized or decriminalized and reasonably priced I would use it again.

Good luck, unless you get Ghetto weed.

I don't recommend it.. Find a dealer that can give it to you for about 20 a gram.. Mine gives it to me for 10 a gram.

Enough for me to smoke up with my friends and then wake and bake.

I used alcohol until I discovered marijuana. From that point on I never touched alcohol again. In fact I can't stand the taste or the effect of it. So I've done nothing since 1982, when Ronald Reagan started the madness.

If marijuana were legalized or decriminalized and reasonably priced I would use it again.

Good luck, unless you get Ghetto weed.

I don't recommend it.. Find a dealer that can give it to you for about 20 a gram.. Mine gives it to me for 10 a gram.

Enough for me to smoke up with my friends and then wake and bake.

Someday you're going to realize how ridiculous that is.

If you have, which ones. I'm not including things like coffee, cigs, or mild pain relievers in the poll. Just... you know, drugs as the term is commonly used.

Plz vote & discuss.

Poll is private.

Beer/alcohol. That's it. I figure, I'm messed up enough as it is...:lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpGtgZw5Z_U"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpGtgZw5Z_U[/ame]

"Tell me 'bout the rabbits..."

Last edited:
I forgot to mention, someone once sold me six Quaalude tablets. I liked the effect very much and tried to find more but they were never again available to me. That was back in the early seventies.

I would try Ecstasy because I've heard good things about it.

I forgot to mention, someone once sold me six Quaalude tablets. I liked the effect very much and tried to find more but they were never again available to me. That was back in the early seventies.

they stopped making ludes...you could get them under the name paris 400's for a while....

ludes were my favorites....i had some good times doing ludes

an i the only one aware that x will eat holes in your brain?

E causes (5-hydroxytryptamine or 5-HT) and dopamine to flood the brain. Both are neurotransmitters which influence the flow of information throughout the brain. Changing the balance between the two changes your mood. Ecstasy gives you a glow of well-being, happiness, empathy, euphoria, increases your sensitivity to rhythmic music, and makes you want to dance.

The latest studies show that Ecstasy use can impair the serotonin system and memory performance. Research conducted on subjects who had used E on a couple of hundred occasions showed that people who use the drug had suffered brain damage. The level of brain damage users experience is directly proportional to the number of times the drug was used.

The brain damage found among X-TC users involved the cells responsible for releasing serotonin in the brain. An imaging technique known as Positron Emission Tomography (PET) was used to study the brains of a group of Ecstasy users. Researchers found that the number of healthy serotonin cells in the participants' brains was between 20-60 percent lower than normal. This type of change in the normal level of cells in the brain accounts for the memory loss that long-term users of E may experience.

http://www.thegooddrugsguide.com/ecstasy/effects.htm

E causes (5-hydroxytryptamine or 5-HT) and dopamine to flood the brain. Both are neurotransmitters which influence the flow of information throughout the brain. Changing the balance between the two changes your mood. Ecstasy gives you a glow of well-being, happiness, empathy, euphoria, increases your sensitivity to rhythmic music, and makes you want to dance.

The latest studies show that Ecstasy use can impair the serotonin system and memory performance. Research conducted on subjects who had used E on a couple of hundred occasions showed that people who use the drug had suffered brain damage. The level of brain damage users experience is directly proportional to the number of times the drug was used.

The brain damage found among X-TC users involved the cells responsible for releasing serotonin in the brain. An imaging technique known as Positron Emission Tomography (PET) was used to study the brains of a group of Ecstasy users. Researchers found that the number of healthy serotonin cells in the participants' brains was between 20-60 percent lower than normal. This type of change in the normal level of cells in the brain accounts for the memory loss that long-term users of E may experience.

The key there is "a couple hundred occasions".

Moderation, bones.

It's not really that big of a deal to pop an E pill every now and then. The biggest concern is what you have planned the next day. Hopefully it's NOTHING.

Moderation, bones.

It's not really that big of a deal to pop an E pill every now and then. The biggest concern is what you have planned the next day. Hopefully it's NOTHING.

I heard you can temper the hangover effects if you pop something else when you're coming down. Like ket or something.

they stopped making ludes...you could get them under the name paris 400's for a while....

ludes were my favorites....i had some good times doing ludes

an i the only one aware that x will eat holes in your brain?

zgDMGJCX31G1rIV.jpg

i always got a kick out of this

Dragnet_badge.jpg

of course, i was pretty fucked up at the time. :eusa_shhh:

Moderation, bones.

I heard you can temper the hangover effects if you pop something else when you're coming down. Like ket or something.

The comedown from X isn't too bad, but coming-down off coke was tough for me. You get the 30-minute dopamine blowjob for an hour-long crash into serious depression. It wasn't worth it. X lasts longer, is cheaper, creates a better feeling, way less addictive, and the comedown is bearable.

Moderation, bones.

The comedown from X isn't too bad, but coming-down off coke was tough for me. You get the 30-minute dopamine blowjob for an hour-long crash into serious depression. It wasn't worth it. X lasts longer, is cheaper, creates a better feeling, way less addictive, and the comedown is bearable.

He's talking about the hangover the next day. When your whole friggin body is just shut down and you're basically worthless for the whole day.

muslims do speed balls?

and who is buying weed by the gram? well i guess we all do...in a way

Grams of weed are typically reserved for what we called "dank" where I come from. It's the super quality weed that costs about $60 for an 8th. Stoners don't always have $60 at their disposal to catch a buzz, so the dank is sold by the gram at $20. The poor stoners win because they can afford high quality weed, and the seller retains a half gram per 8th for his head.

Last edited:
It's a sucker deal though because economically speaking, a regular $20 8th of mids has more personal value than a measly gram of dank.

It's more for special occasions when you just want a different high, but totally not worth it on a regular basis.

If anyone would like to know more, I've decided to write a book :lol:

Forum List

Back