Have they put Alex Jones in a straight-jacket yet ?

See. . . the key here, is to tell the truth in a most outlandishly, inconceivably clownish way, that it is discredited.

If they do this, then it keeps the masses asleep and in control for as long as is necessary.

See also;

Controlled Opposition - Your Friend Might Be Your Enemy - Truth — Steemit

Controlled Opposition In The Truth Movement

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Official_opposition_narrative
Glenn Beck is CIA. He's helped silence a lot of whistleblowers.

See. . . the key here, is to tell the truth in a most outlandishly, inconceivably clownish way, that it is discredited.

If they do this, then it keeps the masses asleep and in control for as long as is necessary.

See also;

Controlled Opposition - Your Friend Might Be Your Enemy - Truth — Steemit

Controlled Opposition In The Truth Movement

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Official_opposition_narrative
Glenn Beck is CIA. He's helped silence a lot of whistleblowers.

Modified Limited Hangout? It's believable. Limited hangout - Wikipedia Pretty sure Snowden and Assange are.

And he effectively collected, neutralized, re-directed, re-channeled and brainwashed the populist anger of the tea-party populists into the false Hegelian dialectics of the two party system. Can't have everyone agreeing on the problem.

This dude's off the 'hooks'.
(pun intended)

Jones is a very very clever tool for the establishment.part of the controlled opposition as misterbeal showed. For years he had me fooled that he was for us but he finally screwed up and spilled the beans not being consistant on what he was talking about. He is like a politican,he flip flops all the time.He is not consistant in what he says like patriot cythia mckinney is.

He will say Israel starts wars all the time and come out and tell the truth that they and the vatican are above the law,then he will reverse himself and say Israel is all innocent and muslims and Iran are bad guys.

That and when he went into Bohemian Grove and showed all the activities there going on,he was exposed right there as a shill for the CIA.

You cant just waltz right on in there like that and come out unscathed as he did. If was was a sincere person he would have wound up a dead body. you dont come out alive from Bohemian grove taping the stuff he did if you are a sincere person trying to clean up corruption,not unless you are superman of course.thats the only person that could get out of there alive after filming that without their permission.:D

Jones spoke the truth to you assholes before 911. You were masturbating to Beber and Smiling virus
Infowars was the shit before he lost his mind.

I think in the very beginning he had good intentions but eventually got compromised knowing if he wanted to stay alive,he would be allowed to tell some truths but would have to mix in lies as well and not tell everything of what he really knew. same way gary mack did who in the beginning,was a serious JFK researcher but along the way,either got compromised and went for the money or got a death threat they thy would kill his family hense why he supports the warren commission now where like i said,for years he was a serious researcher.

Well. once one understands the US govt is the biggest piece of shit that ever existed. You get it. HOWEVER. The majority of flag wavers rely on the P.O>S> because they're too stupid to do anything else. Name tag, Tax payer I.D.

These assholes. OH. If you are one / Kill yourself.

Well. once one understands the US govt is the biggest piece of shit that ever existed. You get it. HOWEVER. The majority of flag wavers rely on the P.O>S> because they're too stupid to do anything else. Name tag, Tax payer I.D.

further PROOF the TSA same as the CIA ,FBI AND FED needs to abolished along with homeland security.

our politicians are more criminal than the majority on death row are.

further PROOF the TSA same as the CIA ,FBI AND FED needs to abolished along with homeland security.

our politicians are more criminal than the majority on death row are.

Politicians kill millions. A chimp on death row killed a gas station fool who treated the business as his own instead of handing over the keys and sayin'"have at it bro, it B yours. G'bye. Dont forget to fill your car up.

Not sure he's crazy, I think he's just an actor. Belongs in jail, not a psychiatric ward.

180806134001-20180806-infowars-alex-jones-facebook-apple-youtube-large-169.jpg

Forum List

Back