Have Our Prisons Become Jihad Factories

Become???

Our prisons have been factories for white supremacist and Muslim groups for the past 30 years now!

tyroneweaver said:
if what you preach is hurtful to others, maybe it should be banned

Yeah, well, but see, with regard to prisons, the salient sentiment across America seems to be that the more hurtful, the better.

In other words, it's symptomatic of a much larger issue than merely imprisonment itself.

Before everybody starts jumping up and down on this jihad crap then there should be a few more facts at the table. I think you should check into his history of mental health issues before flipping out.

The last time that fear was used Oklahoma devised a treaty breaking law.

A terrorist is fully capable of using anything as an excuse for his/her actions.

Take away most activities. Take away stress relievers like tobacco.
Treat them like animals in a cage.

Don't freak out at the results.

Yup and every GOP governor/candidate is running on a platform of "cutting spending to the bone"....which mean taking away activities and reducing medical costs in Prisons.

Yup and every GOP governor/candidate is running on a platform of "cutting spending to the bone"....which mean taking away activities and reducing medical costs in Prisons.
Basketball hoops don't cost much.

Hey, I agree. But when you hear the feel good stuff from the GOP about "cutting spending to the bone", these are the stakes...getting rid of anything that doesn't have an obvious ROI or a powerful constituency.

Just wait...in a little over 6 weeks, conservative posters will be pointing out how many dead people are still on the voting rolls. Why do you think that is? We have GOP governors in 30 states...are they simply ignoring the problem or did they cut spending enough to this constuent-less issue that nobody notices until election day every 2-4 years? I tend to think the latter.

Hey, I agree. But when you hear the feel good stuff from the GOP about "cutting spending to the bone", these are the stakes...getting rid of anything that doesn't have an obvious ROI or a powerful constituency.

Just wait...in a little over 6 weeks, conservative posters will be pointing out how many dead people are still on the voting rolls. Why do you think that is? We have GOP governors in 30 states...are they simply ignoring the problem or did they cut spending enough to this constuent-less issue that nobody notices until election day every 2-4 years? I tend to think the latter.

That's still 27 Democrat govs.

Forum List

Back