Hatred, when is it too much?

Talk about the perfect examples, RDean and WillowTree, you have both been fooled.

Willow, do you really think that just because they are fucking us over they don't know what they are doing? Think about it, they continually gain from our misfortune, no matter how bad we get fucked, they are all still sitting pretty and getting funding for their pet programs while everyone is so distracted no one is paying attention to these pet projects.

RDean, you are just blindly following one side, not even realizing that your side is doing the same thing you have been so against while the other side was in power.

I know both of you have to be more intelligent than this.

I don't know what you are asking me now kitten. never have I indicated the slightest trust in the politicians. never and even less in the demoncwats.. I guess you weren't yet born when they spent 8 years demonizingPresident Bush and you weren't yet born while they trashed Palin and her children and Joe the Plumber, and Carrie Frajeen. were you? And, I guess it's escaped you the demoncwats hate this country,? that's why they need "change" ? and you think I should give an ounce of credence to anything that comes out of a lefty mouth. Go ahead convince me why I should.

Talk about the perfect examples, RDean and WillowTree, you have both been fooled.

Willow, do you really think that just because they are fucking us over they don't know what they are doing? Think about it, they continually gain from our misfortune, no matter how bad we get fucked, they are all still sitting pretty and getting funding for their pet programs while everyone is so distracted no one is paying attention to these pet projects.

RDean, you are just blindly following one side, not even realizing that your side is doing the same thing you have been so against while the other side was in power.

I don't know what you are asking me now kitten. never have I indicated the slightest trust in the politicians. never and even less in the demoncwats.. I guess you weren't yet born when they spent 8 years demonizingPresident Bush and you weren't yet born while they trashed Palin and her children and Joe the Plumber, and Carrie Frajeen. were you? And, I guess it's escaped you the demoncwats hate this country,? that's why they need "change" ? and you think I should give an ounce of credence to anything that comes out of a lefty mouth. Go ahead convince me why I should.

The demonizing of Bush and Obama just proves my point, as well as you being so adamantly against the Democrats and remembering every little thing they did wrong.

The demonizing of Bush and Obama just proves my point, as well as you being so adamantly against the Democrats and remembering every little thing they did wrong.

the demoncwat demonization of the Republican party is ongoing even today. Do you not agree? And you want us to sit quietly by and let them do it? Is that what you think?

the demoncwat demonization of the Republican party is ongoing even today. Do you not agree? And you want us to sit quietly by and let them do it? Is that what you think?

No, that's not it at all, I want people to reclaim the power, not Democrat, nor Republican, but the people. You have fallen for a ploy, the politicians don't care about you, not even the Republican ones. Neither side gives a rat's ass about the people, that's my point. You are going after the wrong people, blaming the wrong people. The little things that you and others (on both sides) have fallen for are minor non-issues, they simply don't make a difference. Spicy mustard ring any bells? Glenn Beck? Olberman? It's all political distractions to keep you at each others throats and keep you thinking it's just the other party while the politicians are basically raping our freedoms.

No, that's not it at all, I want people to reclaim the power, not Democrat, nor Republican, but the people. You have fallen for a ploy, the politicians don't care about you, not even the Republican ones. Neither side gives a rat's ass about the people, that's my point. You are going after the wrong people, blaming the wrong people. The little things that you and others (on both sides) have fallen for are minor non-issues, they simply don't make a difference. Spicy mustard ring any bells? Glenn Beck? Olberman? It's all political distractions to keep you at each others throats and keep you thinking it's just the other party while the politicians are basically raping our freedoms.
You are correct on so many levels. I'm not sure how the people are going to get it back. It is going to be a tough battle and it is going to take a majority in a concerted effort to put aside this bickering to retrieve the liberty this nation was designed to have from the beginning.

I don't think it's the politicians as much as I believe it is the pundits. They aren't reporting the news, they don't represent the majority, they're advancing their own agenda, an agenda based on ratings and advertising dollars.

You are correct on so many levels. I'm not sure how the people are going to get it back. It is going to be a tough battle and it is going to take a majority in a concerted effort to put aside this bickering to retrieve the liberty this nation was designed to have from the beginning.

That's it, but until more people start seeing what's really happening nothing will get better. Worse is that the politicians aren't hiding their bullshit. It's plain as day, especially now. Look at what Obama has done so far, it's almost exactly the same Bush did, just different language and pet projects.

Knock Knock! Who's There? Demoncwats are in power now. They have the power. and what do they do with that power? Strip you and I of ours. You better pay attention to the parties or pay the consequences. It's the party in power doing the damage to your country. Wait til the pull the plug on your precious internet while you are not looking. :lol:

I have always had the stance that the only reason our country is in such a mess is because the politicians cannot simply sit down and talk things out, at least that's what I thought. Recently I have discovered how wrong I was, it's not the politicians, they seem to know what they are doing now. It's their supporters. Each new story and bill seems aimed at getting their voters to bicker more and more, keeping us from ever sitting down and talking. Both "sides" of every debate thus far have resorted to talking points, catch phrases, and just plain old ranting. So when do we, the people, stop and say enough is enough? When do we actually take control back from the politicians? When do we stand up and become Americans again?

The answer: When we stop supporting the politicians.

"Divide and Conquer", it's part of the politicians plan for total control.

Great post!

Knock Knock! Who's There? Demoncwats are in power now. They have the power. and what do they do with that power? Strip you and I of ours. You better pay attention to the parties or pay the consequences. It's the party in power doing the damage to your country. Wait til the pull the plug on your precious internet while you are not looking. :lol:

Willow, I know you are not willing to learn, so I won't beat this dead horse much more. But seriously, a label is just that, a label. A party is no more than a label. You cling to labels too much and they will blind you, try ignoring the labels completely for some time, just take them on their actions and words for once, and keep doing it for a few months. You will see, they are no different, a politician is a politician.

oh and just want to add, that you should know, that everything these little libral turdknockers come over here and spew has been dished to them at moveon. and mediamatters owned and financed by Soros who by his own words owns the Democrat party.. just so ya know. it's way bigger than just politicians.

My goodness, it seems Willow has decided to take lessons from Glenn Beck since I was gone.

knew it all before beck came along that's why I didn't vote for your side. :lol:

Exactly. It's ALL about their power over us "dweebs" that put them in power in the first place. If anyone needs a case to bolster this thought?

Try the TAX CODE. It's punitive, and it alters behaviour by design of the Politicians.

Orginally goods and services were to be taxed (Commerce). The Founders never intended to TAX personal income.

Exactly. It's ALL about their power over us "dweebs" that put them in power in the first place. If anyone needs a case to bolster this thought?

Try the TAX CODE. It's punitive, and it alters behaviour by design of the Politicians.

Orginally goods and services were to be taxed (Commerce). The Founders never intended to TAX personal income.

That's an excellent example. The people were conned into the income tax by the government crying about being broke, after wasting the money from other taxes in the first place. People fell for it and just handed it to them. Now they just willynilly raise that tax whenever they feel like it and no one notices, they are too busy screaming at each other and blaming the "parties" to notice.

I like the way Groucho use to look at things:

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies."

The whole concept of a two party system is just Bread and Circuses for the masses. When you get down to it, the two parties are exactly similar in more ways to count. They just make you think they are different by offering different points of view on other positions or "fighting" for such positions.

Greatest Examples: Gay Marriage, War on Drugs, Income tax and the IRS, and a host of many other issues.

Which is why I find it hilarious when people say "I'm a Democrat" or "I'm a Republican" when all that means is you're deciding to give in while picking a team that will get to fuck you in the ass when the game is over.

However, you will notice that it is becoming much more Conservative overall. The "Liberal position" is in reality the Center Left at best, Center Right at worst position while the "Conservative position" has become the batshit insane position.

i dont know... im not sure we can sit down and compromise on some things. Where do you compromise on fundamental values? And when do you take a stand? Is it hate just because you wont compromise on something important to you?

I do agree its not the politicians who are the problem. The politicians are a byproduct of the people. Our society is sick. We are going to see that reflected in our leadership.

Forum List

Back