Hate laws filleted

Well, there you go. A blanket smear of a group. What other prejudices do you carry around with you? Sorry, Bub, but your credibility just plummeted.
Smears go to where they are fitted. There is no prejudging. Smears for perverts are POSTjudging > after they have demonstrated that they live contrary to nature.
Sorry but your credibility just plummeted.

Did you hear about the guy who took a loaded concealed gun to a graduation in Kansas? Shot himself in the ankle and it ricocheted and seriously injured a woman. I'd rather spend time in a bathroom with a transgendered person, and probably have without knowing it, than spend time anywhere with a concealed-carry loon!
1. There is no such thing as "transgendered". People have the gender they were born with - all their life.

2. If a HOLLOW-POINT bullet is fired wrongly, it won't ricochet. Liberal are clueless about guns.

3. If the Paris and San Bernardino terrorist shooting victims had concealed carry gun carriers present, they would be alive today.

Strike 1...Strike 2.....Strike 3.

hmmm...seems this bigot is also a gun pervert. Let's make a law, anyone with a gun must use a separate bathroom from civilized people.
And when the unciviized terrorist enters, you're dead meat. Bigot card won't save you.

No, but my training will.
Cooking doesn't count.

MAB does.
?

Management of Assaultive Behavior

And when the unciviized terrorist enters, you're dead meat. Bigot card won't save you.

No, but my training will.
Cooking doesn't count.

MAB does.
?

Management of Assaultive Behavior
Good luck. I will rely on my training, 26 years in law enforcement, weapons traing, martial arts training.

Good luck. I will rely on my training, 26 years in law enforcement, weapons traing, martial arts training.

32 years in LE, MAB might be considered today as mixed marshal arts. I retired a decade ago, safety retirement is grand!

Freakazoids claim they aren't looking for "special treatment", only the option to traumatize girls by forcing them to accept a confused boy in the girl's locker room. First the democrat party went after boys when they called for a boycott on the BSA because they won the decision that enabled them to discriminate against hiring overt homosexuals to supervise young boys and then they went after young girls with an obscene edict by the president forcing young girls to accept boys in the girls's locker room. The whole issue is a prime example of the democrat party's war on children and women.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back