hate is OK...........??

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
so hate against Jews, LGTBQs/blacks/etc is bad
but hate is OK against Trump--the white man.........???!!!
the Dems/leftists/blacks/LGTBQs HATE Trump --this is UNDENIABLE

HYPOCRISY at its finest

On TV they keep showing Mule&lady walking in DC to Church? I HATE that old white hag that jogs right in front of them!
I HATE those street joggers. I mean really despise them running in congested areas. Look at me in my lycra! I am elite. I HATE. Do I need therapy?

On TV they keep showing Mule&lady walking in DC to Church? I HATE that old white hag that jogs right in front of them!
I HATE those street joggers. I mean really despise them running in congested areas. Look at me in my lycra! I am elite. I HATE. Do I need therapy?
......it's ok to hate, as long as they are a certain race/group/etc --according to the lefties
..I hate bicyclists --even though I biked almost everyday to work...they slow up traffic big time---and they are bi

HYPOCRISY at its finest

can we just turn this around and aim it at you?

I think we can!

you accuse dems and libs of being HATERS yet you and friends are the biggest haters in America.

I just looked up HYPOCRITE in the dictionary and it was synonymous with conservative.

HYPOCRISY at its finest

I think we can!

you accuse dems and libs of being HATERS yet you and friends are the biggest haters in America.

I just looked up HYPOCRITE in the dictionary and it was synonymous with conservative.
biggest haters..!!!??
I won't even ask you to prove that because you can't

HYPOCRISY at its finest

The left re having the cake and eating it too!
This is why we now live in such iniquitous times.
The left doesn't care. As long as they continue their arrogant attacks...this will continue for a long time.

HYPOCRISY at its finest

I think we can!

....want to talk about hate?? blacks--who voted for Obama at over 85 %--commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites--and I CAN prove that !!!

My invitation to this pity party must have got lost in the mail. :crybaby:

I hate it when some lady just ahead in the grocery checkout line dumps out the entire contents of a huge purse searching for a checkbook with which to pay for her pile of provender, said search only beginning after the disinterested checkout drone has completed the highly technical achievement of waving dozens of barcodes across a red light. Then, of course, the inconsiderate haus frau must take another 3 or 4 hours to reload the duffle/purse with all of its useless larder before even thinking about getting the fuck out out the way.

I hate it when some lady just ahead in the grocery checkout line dumps out the entire contents of a huge purse searching for a checkbook with which to pay for her pile of provender, said search only beginning after the disinterested checkout drone has completed the highly technical achievement of waving dozens of barcodes across a red light. Then, of course, the inconsiderate haus frau must take another 3 or 4 hours to reload the duffle/purse with all of its useless larder before even thinking about getting the fuck out out the way.
I probably have a lot of people that hate me for not going fast enough on the highway
I go 55--sometimes 50 ...but there are 2 or 3 or 4 other lanes
I'm saving gas

I see this all the time!

they stand there, PURSE CLOSED, and WAIT for the final tally.....THEN they open their purse, THEN they get out their wallet, THEN they get out the credit card......

meanwhile I'm standing there with my credit card out and ready!

I probably have a lot of people that hate me for not going fast enough on the highway
I'm saving gas
Slower traffic keeps right.

I'm saving gas
Slower traffic keeps right.
which I do

I see this all the time!

they stand there, PURSE CLOSED, and WAIT for the final tally.....THEN they open their purse, THEN they get out their wallet, THEN they get out the credit card......

meanwhile I'm standing there with my credit card out and ready!
.....a lot of Americans/etc do not have the discipline/smarts to 'enhance'' '''non-hate''/traffic/grocery lines/etc.......some people go slow or take up the whole aisle with their carts

Or, when waiting in a line somewhere and some jackass next in front of me in line has something to bitch about and turns expecting to engage me in a conversation about it. Even if the checkbook haus frau is up at the front of the line, I don't want to talk to you about it. Just shut up and wait it out like everyone else.

Extra bonus hate points if the jackass wants to turn and bitch about the lady ahead of him speaking a language other than English into her cell phone. No, I don't want to engage you in conversation about something that is none of your fucking business. Just pay for your 20 boxes of Hot Pockets and go away.

Forum List

Back