Has Trump Lied??

I don't know, and really I don't care. Trump is doing an awesome job. :thup:

Has he cheated in business? I'm not concerned whether he has or not.

In cahoots with Putin and Russia? Actually, if it got him elected, I'll over look it.

Has he grabbed women by the "P"? As long as it's not my wife, I could care less.

Bottom line..... I'd vote for him again if the election was tomorrow. ..... :cool:

MAGA

LOL it’s actually nice to see a troll post from a Trumper rather than the other way around. Now the TDS sufferers know how we feel every time they rant and rave about how horrible they think Trump is.

Trump in cahoots with Russia to get elected means an illegal election, invalidating our election process, where by our Constitutional form of government and rule of law no longer apply. You didn't vote for Trump. You voted for a stooge who got a pay off from Putin, to try and transform this country into an authoritarian dictatorship. Is that what you voted for?
If Putin was responsible for Trump winning the election? ... :dunno:

All I can say is, "Thank you Comrade"!! .... :thup:

It doesn’t matter. It shows you were full of shit in your lame defense of trump since he doesn’t get briefed daily as you falsely suggested and he only gets briefed on intelligence matters.

And more to the point, you have no evidence he was briefed on U.S. Steel announcing 6 or 7 new plants. You just made that up because you can’t suck enough trump cock.

:suck:

It doesn’t matter. It shows you were full of shit in your lame defense of trump since he doesn’t get briefed daily as you falsely suggested and he only gets briefed on intelligence matters. And more to the point, you have no evidence he was briefed on U.S. Steel announcing 6 or 7 new plants. You just made that up because you can’t suck enough trump cock.
Just because you have a severe case of TDS doesn't mean that you need to be vulgar and rude. .... :cool:

It doesn’t matter. It shows you were full of shit in your lame defense of trump since he doesn’t get briefed daily as you falsely suggested and he only gets briefed on intelligence matters. And more to the point, you have no evidence he was briefed on U.S. Steel announcing 6 or 7 new plants. You just made that up because you can’t suck enough trump cock.
Just because you have a severe case of TDS doesn't mean that you need to be vulgar and rude. .... :cool:
I’ve said Trump is doing a good job so far. To sycophants like you, that means I suffer from TDS.

:lmao:

Keep sucking...

Our amazing Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades. ....
lR6DtsoniWnqWD2guOcFsVkww4o3e6WDrBV01qFxEJMIh9-asn2IS_yHf5S1AoFIBP59DTtMd3lxR4rStY69KZKIZWY5TqU8JtXU=s0-d-e1-ft

He is a great leader and knows what is best for the country.

We are truly a blessed nation to have him in the White House. .... :cool:

Trump in cahoots with Russia to get elected means an illegal election, invalidating our election process, where by our Constitutional form of government and rule of law no longer apply. You didn't vote for Trump. You voted for a stooge who got a pay off from Putin, to try and transform this country into an authoritarian dictatorship. Is that what you voted for?
If Putin was responsible for Trump winning the election? ... :dunno:

All I can say is, "Thank you Comrade"!! .... :thup:
Then he's a not a legal president.

In cahoots with Putin and Russia? Actually, if it got him elected, I'll over look it.

Has he grabbed women by the "P"? As long as it's not my wife, I could care less.

Bottom line..... I'd vote for him again if the election was tomorrow. ..... :cool:

MAGA

LOL it’s actually nice to see a troll post from a Trumper rather than the other way around. Now the TDS sufferers know how we feel every time they rant and rave about how horrible they think Trump is.
images of sheep - Google Search

MAGA
Which says everything I'll ever need to know about what sort of person you are... They call it morally bankrupt.
If you were a Hillary supporter, you have no room to talk.

"Lying, cheating, colluding with a foreign adversary are all excusable? Why?"

Because Trump’s a Republican, of course.

The blind partisan right needs no other reason to support a given politician than that.
Lol, Clinton cheated on his wife in the oval office. Committed pergury over it, got impeached, gave our missle technology secrets. After all that, you want to complaim about someone else? Hell ypu wanted to put his wife in the white house, unbelivable.

The blind partisan right needs no other reason to support a given politician than that.
Lol, Clinton cheated on his wife in the oval office. Committed pergury over it, got impeached, gave our missle technology secrets. After all that, you want to complaim about someone else? Hell ypu wanted to put his wife in the white house, unbelivable.
What did Clinton's wife do? If Trump cheated on his wife, then how come Hillary is unqualified, and Trump is qualified? Your response makes no sense?

What did Clinton's wife do? If Trump cheated on his wife, then how come Hillary is unqualified, and Trump is qualified? Your response makes no sense?
Commited treason by letting anyone hack our classified information.

Forum List

Back