Has Trump Lied??

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
I don't know, and really I don't care. Trump is doing an awesome job. :thup:

Has he cheated in business? I'm not concerned whether he has or not.

In cahoots with Putin and Russia? Actually, if it got him elected, I'll over look it.

Has he grabbed women by the "P"? As long as it's not my wife, I could care less.

Bottom line..... I'd vote for him again if the election was tomorrow. ..... :cool:

MAGA

Last edited:

In cahoots with Putin and Russia? Actually, if it got him elected, I'll over look it.

Has he grabbed women by the "P"? As long as it's not my wife, I could care less.

Bottom line..... I'd vote for him again if the election was tomorrow. ..... :cool:

MAGA
Which says everything I'll ever need to know about what sort of person you are... They call it morally bankrupt.

sunni he is no different than all the other Presidents before him,they all lie to us....trump just cant keep is thoughts to himself and so makes himself look like an idiot.....because much of what he says or "tweets" is pretty stupid....the guy is his own worst enemy....

MAGA
Lying, cheating, colluding with a foreign adversary are all excusable? Why?

Lying says if he lies about this, he'll lie about that. And if that 'that' is important like going to war, why is lying excusable?

Cheating says if he cheated about this, what makes you think he won't cheat about that? And if that 'that' is abuse of power for personality bal gains, why is cheating excusable?

Collusion says he would use a foreign power to make political gains. And if he colluded for this, what makes you think he won't collude about that? And if that 'that' sacrifices National Security, why is collusion excusable?

There is a reason society values honesty, fair play and loyalty to one's country. Why would you abandon those virtues?

Obama and Clinton's sycophants had that kind of blind loyalty for them.

So why can't us Trumpsters feel good about our hero? ..... :dunno:

Last edited:

MAGA

We know. No need to state the obvious. Everyone knows you have the moral compass of a slug.

MAGA

Typical dumbass Trumpette. He is lying to you.

Obama and Clinton's sycophants had that kind of blind loyalty for them.

So why can't us Trumpsters feel good about our hero? ..... :dunno:
Never voted for Clinton.

Obama was not a lying fuck like Trump.

MAGA

No. He has never lied. Ever.

"Lying, cheating, colluding with a foreign adversary are all excusable? Why?"

Because Trump’s a Republican, of course.

The blind partisan right needs no other reason to support a given politician than that.

Saint Donald is proving to be an amazing president.

Using the Democrat playbook, the ends justifies the means.

So by hook or by crook, he gets things done.

We are truly a blessed nation to have him as our ruler!! .... :thup:

MAGA

Which says everything I'll ever need to know about what sort of person you are... They call it morally bankrupt.
How are you different in supporting Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy or pretty much and Democrat

Silly nutter. There is standard politician type lying and spin. Then there is Trump type lying.

These are vastly different. In scope and scale.

Someday you might realize this.

MAGA
But he’s not doing a good job. That too is a lie.

Another lie. He said congress alone can fix the border problem but he did it yesterday with a stroke of a pen.

You bought trump university too probably and don’t care you got scammed?

MAGA

We know. No need to state the obvious. Everyone knows you have the moral compass of a slug.

Those who have no qualms about butchering unborn children in their mother's womb have no right to talk about moral compass.

MAGA

Those who have no qualms about butchering unborn children in their mother's womb have no right to talk about moral compass.
Simple outpatient procedure. You don’t have to have it

MAGA

Men who want to control women and tell them they can’t remove a parasite from their womb need to stop ruling the world.

Funny the seed is precious to you but when it’s born you don’t give a fuck about them other than you want to police their private parts

Forum List

Back