Has Trump Lied??

A girl aborts her unborn baby. A law was passed approved and put into effect declaring abortion to be the murder of an unborn baby. The punishment for an abortion is the same as it is for murder. Which it would have to be if were to be true abortion is murder.

To not punish a woman for asking someone often for a fee to abort (murder) her unborn baby would be like not punishing a woman who asks someone often for a fee to kill her husband. To not want to punish a girl for aborting her baby if it is murder shows calling it that is nothing more than propaganda.

if it is murder and the girl has been convicted of abortion. The duty of the court will be to sentence her. Murder carries the death penalty.

A girl aborts her unborn baby. A law was passed approved and put into effect declaring abortion to be the murder of an unborn baby. The punishment for an abortion is the same as it is for murder. Which it would have to be if were to be true abortion is murder.

To not punish a woman for asking someone often for a fee to abort (murder) her unborn baby would be like not punishing a woman who asks someone often for a fee to kill her husband. To not want to punish a girl for aborting her baby if it is murder shows calling it that is nothing more than propaganda.

if it is murder and the girl has been convicted of abortion. The duty of the court will be to sentence her. Murder carries the death penalty.
What does that have to do with the fact that rarely does a day go by where Trump doesn’t lie about something?

What does that have to do with the fact that rarely does a day go by where Trump doesn’t lie about something?
Just because you refuse to accept the truth doesn't make it a lie. ... :cool:
Hey, look who’s taken a few seconds to get off of Trump’s cock long enough to make a post ^^^

Trump fluffer, trump never lies, right?

"This Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story." ~ Trump, May, 2017

“I never said Russia did not meddle in the election.” ~ Trump, February, 2018

Our awesome Pres. Trump is the modern day George Washington of presidents.

He is truthful and honest beyond reproach.

And we are a blessed nation to have him as our ruler. .... :thup:

Our awesome Pres. Trump is the modern day George Washington of presidents.

He is truthful and honest beyond reproach.

And we are a blessed nation to have him as our ruler. .... :thup:
:suck:

I don’t know where you find the time to post. :dunno:

”U.S. Steel just announced that they're building six new steel mills.” ~ Trump, 7.31.2018

“U.S. Steel is opening up seven plants.” ~ Trump, 8.2.2018

THE FACTS: The Pittsburgh-based company has made no such announcement. U.S. Steel spokeswoman Meghan Cox declined to comment on Trump's claim but said any "operational changes" such as the opening of new mills would be "publicly announced" and "made available on our website" if it occurred.

His constant cartoonish hyperbole makes him essentially impossible to believe at any time.

Even a supporter says "you have to take him seriously, not literally". Holy crap, his own supporter.

That may actually be a strategy: Throw out so much bullshit that the lies are more difficult to detect.

Or maybe he just exists in his own reality.

His constant cartoonish hyperbole makes him essentially impossible to believe at any time.

Even a supporter says "you have to take him seriously, not literally". Holy crap, his own supporter.

That may actually be a strategy: Throw out so much bullshit that the lies are more difficult to detect.

No, his lies are easily detectable. It’s just that his supporters don’t care what he says or does. I don’t believe it’s a strategy as much as it’s a pathology. He just doesn’t care about the truth and says whatever he thinks his audience wants to hear.

Wasn’t our problem when he didn’t d that as a businessman. Wasn’t anyone’s problem when he did that as an entertainer. But now it’s a huge problem as he does it as our president.

All loyal and patriotic American citizens need to support our amazing Pres. Trump and his leadership of the nation.

He knows what is best for us and the country. .... :thup:

If our wonderful Pres. Trump was given erroneous information by his subordinate's isn't his fault nor is it a lie. ..... :cool:
Great, let’s see your evidence that someone told him U.S. Steel announced they are opening up 6 or 7 (even he doesn’t know how many) new plants.....

My guess is you just lied again to keep fluffing him. But we’ll see if you can prove that or not.

No, his lies are easily detectable. It’s just that his supporters don’t care what he says or does. I don’t believe it’s a strategy as much as it’s a pathology. He just doesn’t care about the truth and says whatever he thinks his audience wants to hear.

Wasn’t our problem when he didn’t d that as a businessman. Wasn’t anyone’s problem when he did that as an entertainer. But now it’s a huge problem as he does it as our president.
I didn't say they're not detectable. I'm just saying he may be trying to make them that way.

If our wonderful Pres. Trump was given erroneous information by his subordinate's isn't his fault nor is it a lie. ..... :cool:
Ahhhh, the Donnie Dirtbag is a STUPID lying GOSSIP rather than a premeditated liar excuse.

Great, let’s see your evidence that someone told him U.S. Steel announced they are opening up 6 or 7 (even he doesn’t know how many) new plants.....My guess is you just lied again to keep fluffing him. But we’ll see if you can prove that or not.
It's common knowledge that all presidents are given daily briefings on a variety of subjects dealing with both foreign and domestic issues.

If some of the information given the president was wrong. It's not his fault, nor is it a lie. ..... :cool:

I don't know, and really I don't care. Trump is doing an awesome job. :thup:

Has he cheated in business? I'm not concerned whether he has or not.

In cahoots with Putin and Russia? Actually, if it got him elected, I'll over look it.

Has he grabbed women by the "P"? As long as it's not my wife, I could care less.

Bottom line..... I'd vote for him again if the election was tomorrow. ..... :cool:

MAGA
Trump in cahoots with Russia to get elected means an illegal election, invalidating our election process, where by our Constitutional form of government and rule of law no longer apply. You didn't vote for Trump. You voted for a stooge who got a pay off from Putin, to try and transform this country into an authoritarian dictatorship. Is that what you voted for?

Great, let’s see your evidence that someone told him U.S. Steel announced they are opening up 6 or 7 (even he doesn’t know how many) new plants.....My guess is you just lied again to keep fluffing him. But we’ll see if you can prove that or not.
It's common knowledge that all presidents are given daily briefings on a variety of subjects dealing with both foreign and domestic issues.

If some of the information given the president was wrong. It's not his fault, nor is it a lie. ..... :cool:
But, but, Trump has the best people. How could the information be wrong?

Now you’re lying to fluff trump again. In reality, you possess zero proof Trump was given a brief about U.S. Steel opening 6 or 7 new plants.

Even worse for you, trump doesn’t get briefed on such trivial matters...

Breaking with tradition, Trump skips president’s written intelligence report and relies on oral briefings

Forum List

Back