Has Trump Lied??

I don't know, and really I don't care. Trump is doing an awesome job. :thup:

Has he cheated in business? I'm not concerned whether he has or not.

In cahoots with Putin and Russia? Actually, if it got him elected, I'll over look it.

Has he grabbed women by the "P"? As long as it's not my wife, I could care less.

Bottom line..... I'd vote for him again if the election was tomorrow. ..... :cool:

MAGA

The above comments are the product of a reptilian brain, there is no humanity, empathy or morality anywhere is this OP, or in any post by its author.

In cahoots with Putin and Russia? Actually, if it got him elected, I'll over look it.

Has he grabbed women by the "P"? As long as it's not my wife, I could care less.

Bottom line..... I'd vote for him again if the election was tomorrow. ..... :cool:

MAGA
You don't know if tRump has lied?

Have you been living under a rock?

Personally, I have never heard Pres. Trump lie about anything.

He is like a modern day George Washington.

Honest and straight forward. A man who speaks the truth.

Our nation is lucky to have him as our ruler. ... :cool:
So you do live under a rock.

Here's one from the last week:

tRump claimed crime is way up in Germany. It is actually way down.
Trump says crime in Germany is way up, but it's actually down

There's also this claim: "it's the Democrats fault"

White House falsely insists Democrats to blame for family separations, even as some in GOP urge Trump to reverse course

And of course I have to link a list:

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Hope this helps!

Personally, I have never heard Pres. Trump lie about anything.

He is like a modern day George Washington.

Honest and straight forward. A man who speaks the truth.

Our nation is lucky to have him as our ruler. ... :cool:
He lied all week. Said only the democrats could get those kids back to their parents and then he did it yesterday with a stroke of his pen.

Which he didn't even have to do. The Justice Department could have ended the practice of caging children.

Then Sessions admitted that they were locking kids up as a deterent. So they were doing it on purpose. They were playing politics with people's lives. We have proof of it. But you don't care about life as long as it's not brown or an immigrant.

sunni he is no different than all the other Presidents before him,they all lie to us....trump just cant keep is thoughts to himself and so makes himself look like an idiot.....because much of what he says or "tweets" is pretty stupid....the guy is his own worst enemy....
:iagree:

Trump's over the top tweets are like a cat playing with a mouse.

It keeps the Liberals / Democrats in a constant state of agitation and unable to focus on the issues that matter. .... :thup:

Colluding with a foreign adversary was made up by agents of the FBI. That was their insurance. It was never true.

MAGA

The honest truth?
EVERYONE lies. Trump is no different.
EVERYONE cheats in business. Trump does it no more.
Its a global community now. If you are in business, you are international and will do some business and have some contact with Russia. Inevitable.
Guy grabbing a pussy? Every red-blooded guy watching the video wished it was him grabbing them too. Guys want pussy.
Breaking the law? There are so many laws on the books now, everyone has broken some law. It's now just a matter of the government picking and choosing who they want to prosecute if they don't like you.

Well a woman who just got an abortion did not commit murder. You must give us that right?
Abortion is murder.

And a woman who has one is complicit in the murder.

As is the doctor who performed the abortion. .... :cool:

if it is murder shouldn't the woman be hanged for it?
How many murderers are walking among us?

And here we thought men were the more violent gender. Turns out half the women out there are potential or actual murderers. Interesting.

Half the women who picket abortion clinics are former aborters. They are murderers. And they’d do it again if in the same situation they were the first time they got one. Maybe they’re in a better place now but that’s not right to deny future women the same choice

MAGA
Which says everything I'll ever need to know about what sort of person you are... They call it morally bankrupt.
crying gif.gif

Lying, cheating, colluding with a foreign adversary are all excusable? Why?

I don't know, ask Hillary. She's the one who paid Russians money for fake dirt on Trump.
A red herring fallacy and a lie.

Your failed attempt to deflect from the fact that Trump is an incessant liar is as pathetic as it is cowardly.

Indeed, you and other Trump apologists are nothing but liars and cowards.

Forum List

Back