Has Trump affected your life?

More specifically, I'm curious as to how the Trump tax cuts have affected your life? Even the government shutdown. Has that affected your life?

Not really at all, since I work in the private sector. The tariffs have increased the cost of materials for my businesses, but I offset this in pricing. I still believe The Orange Virus is a scumbag, though.

More specifically, I'm curious as to how the Trump tax cuts have affected your life? Even the government shutdown. Has that affected your life?

Not really at all, since I work in the private sector. The tariffs have increased the cost of materials for my businesses, but I offset this in pricing. I still believe The Orange Virus is a scumbag, though.

But don't you offset all your costs in pricing? If minimum wage goes to $15, won't that be reflected in pricing?

But don't you offset all your costs in pricing? If minimum wage goes to $15, won't that be reflected in pricing?

It certainly will. As I said, 'not really at all'.

Worried about my trip in May to the Bahamas on Symphony of the Seas out of Port Miami! Leaving is not much of a problem; coming back through customs? Yeech.. I have never had to use my tier benefits before but I may this time if the shutdown goes on that far.
Recently flew and went on a cruise after the shutdown. No problems.

Trump has affected everyone's lives. This is the best economy in 100 years. We all live better lives because of President Trump, even the filthy Stalinists who are attempting to destroy the nation.
One hundred years ago the economy sucked because the war in Europe was over and there was no jobs and then a recession... Thanks Trump!

Not sure how some feel the $15 would result in a "living wage" if prices are increased.

Not sure how some feel the $15 would result in a "living wage" if prices are increased.
In a capitalistic society the terms of endearment are a catch-22..

Forum List

Back