Has Trump affected your life?

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
More specifically, I'm curious as to how the Trump tax cuts have affected your life? Even the government shutdown. Has that affected your life?

More specifically, I'm curious as to how the Trump tax cuts have affected your life? Even the government shutdown. Has that affected your life?

Worried about my trip in May to the Bahamas on Symphony of the Seas out of Port Miami! Leaving is not much of a problem; coming back through customs? Yeech.. I have never had to use my tier benefits before but I may this time if the shutdown goes on that far.

I like the gas prices! Nice to see work trucks all over the road. :113:

Beats the hell out of Bush days.

As for the shutdown, doesn't affect me ary a bit.

Worried about my trip in May to the Bahamas on Symphony of the Seas out of Port Miami! Leaving is not much of a problem; coming back through customs? Yeech.. I have never had to use my tier benefits before but I may this time if the shutdown goes on that far.

So your biggest issue is something that may or may not happen, 4 months from now?

Trump has affected everyone's lives. This is the best economy in 100 years. We all live better lives because of President Trump, even the filthy Stalinists who are attempting to destroy the nation.

I like the gas prices! Nice to see work trucks all over the road. :113:

Beats the hell out of Bush days.

As for the shutdown, doesn't affect me ary a bit.

I can see an increase in traffic can be a pain.

Is that a government vessel?

Trump has affected everyone's lives. This is the best economy in 100 years. We all live better lives because of President Trump, even the filthy Stalinists who are attempting to destroy the nation.

Dunno about best in 100 years, certainly best in many years.

Dunno about best in 100 years, certainly best in many years.

No, it really is the best since the roaring 20's.

The only concern is with an overheated economy - that last one didn't end well.

So your biggest issue is something that may or may not happen, 4 months from now?

So far; yup. I haven't been up to the Canyon yet and surveyed the damage. There isn't a state of emergency or anything in the nation so I'm not worried about it as much as you guys are. When you spend X thousands of dollars for a cruise though; you don't want to have a bad disembarkation.

I've seen an increase in racism and a general unease amongst thinking people, who believe in law and doing right to others and the world, I've seen the creepy crawlies, racists, white supremacists and other assorted scum come crawling out of the sewer and enter the mainstream under a clueless President who also is a sycophant to dictators and totalitarians.

The worst part is the Trump worship, the servile bootlicking of Trump loyalists reminds patriotic Americans how Hitler led a nation to utter ruin.

Is that a government vessel?

Royal Caribbean.

Symphony of the Seas Miami Arrival B-roll

When you get off of a cruise ship that has sailed to an international port, you have to go through customs before you can come back into the USA.

I've seen an increase in racism and a general unease amongst thinking people, who believe in law and doing right to others and the world, I've seen the creepy crawlies, racists, white supremacists and other assorted scum come crawling out of the sewer and enter the mainstream under a clueless President who also is a sycophant to dictators and totalitarians.

The worst part is the Trump worship, the servile bootlicking of Trump loyalists reminds patriotic Americans how Hitler led a nation to utter ruin.

Hmmm...and this has affected you personally? And you were around when Hitler was alive?

Hmmm...and this has affected you personally? And you were around when Hitler was alive?

I've studied the Third Reich (and WWII) extensively over the past 20 years, and see unmistakable similarities between then and now. I have long thought that this country was ripe for fascism, and am surprised we are getting this close under the leadership of such a clown-like figure as Trump.

Just imagine if it was someone who was not batshit crazy.

Things could happen.

ON RETURN/CUSTOMS OFFICIAL: "Are you, or have you ever been a member of the Democratic Party?" :auiqs.jpg:

I've studied the Third Reich (and WWII) extensively over the past 20 years, and see unmistakable similarities between then and now. I have long thought that this country was ripe for fascism, and am surprised we are getting this close under the leadership of such a clown-like figure as Trump.

Just imagine if it was someone who was not batshit crazy.
Why would you spend 20 years extensively studying the Third Reich? Sounds rather obsessive.

Of course you have a link to something like that happening, amirite?

Forum List

Back