Has there ever been a GOP First Lady attack a Democrat President the way Michelle Obama did?

Such a classless , phony fat slob who leeched hundreds of millions on free lavish vacations with her ghetto friends- then claims USA is racist lol

I only watched a few minutes, but now that I've seen several outtakes of Michelle Obama's speech I have this conclusion: It was a complete political hit job full of baseless attacks, personal opinions and emotional pandering. Can you imagine Barbara Bush attacking Bill Clinton like that? Of course not. The role of a First Lady is not to give us her hateful personal opinions on the opposition Party President. She made full use of her status as a female Black Democrat spewing her partisan rant to try and save her pathetic husband's legacy.
Has ther ever been such a corrupt narcissistic lying POS like Trump before..there's your answer

Narcissism is a trait shared by both Trump and Obama. As for corruption, call US when Trump spies on US citizens.

I only watched a few minutes, but now that I've seen several outtakes of Michelle Obama's speech I have this conclusion: It was a complete political hit job full of baseless attacks, personal opinions and emotional pandering. Can you imagine Barbara Bush attacking Bill Clinton like that? Of course not. The role of a First Lady is not to give us her hateful personal opinions on the opposition Party President. She made full use of her status as a female Black Democrat spewing her partisan rant to try and save her pathetic husband's legacy.
Has ther ever been such a corrupt narcissistic lying POS like Trump before..there's your answer

Narcissism is a trait shared by both Trump and Obama. As for corruption, call US when Trump spies on US citizens.

Trump's narcissism is outlined in the DSM 5 as a Personality Disorder. Obama does not meet any one of the bullet points which would rule in a personality disorder.

Trump's narcissism is outlined in the DSM 5 as a Personality Disorder. Obama does not meet any one of the bullet points which would rule in a personality disorder.

What are you referring to?

LoL Obama isn't a narcissist? Every speech he ever gave was full of "Me Me Me and I I I". "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon". "I killed Bin Laden".

You only watched a few minutes, and yet judged her. You neglected to note Betty Ford and Eleanor Roosevelt as outspoken First Ladies, and didn't acknowledge the age of women is upon us, and that is making us and our country a much better place.
the age of women is upon us,
Dumbest shit I've read in ages.

The age of women? Lololololololol

Mikey Robinson has a lot of hatred and anger in his heart.

The OP is ignorant of history.

Ann Romney in 2012 asserted that the Obama campaign was trying to "kill" her husband:

But was Ann Romney’s over-the-top assertion that Obama’s campaign strategy can be summed up in two words -- “kill Romney’’ – even an oopsie? I don’t think so, because later in the same joint CBS interview with her husband, she interrupted him to repeat herself.

Asked about the president’s suggestion that Romney lacks compassion, she said, “It makes you realize they’re going to do everything they can to destroy Mitt … I feel like all [Obama’s] doing is saying, ‘Let’s kill this guy.’ ’’

Of course the very decent President Obama had praised Ms. Romney earlier:

You'll see no decency coming from the blob administration.

Forum List

Back