Has the corporate media been given the OK to criticize Joe Biden?

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Barely a month ago, stalwart Biden cultists like CNN, MSNBC, and the New York Times were calling Joe Biden's presidency "historic", his "sharp and clear" vision pushing America forward into a bright future, his multiple wars "defending freedom across the globe".

Lately, however, these once-reliable propagandists have started calling it like it is, pointing out Biden's obvious mental collapse, his embarrassing dementia-induced rage, and his long, long history of corruption, treason, and racism.

Yet another lefty media figure, Jon Stewart, dared to point it out, and the rapidly-shrinking Biden cult loyalists (aka BlueAnon) immediately descended on him.

Lately, however, these once-reliable propagandists have started calling it like it is, pointing out Biden's obvious mental collapse, his embarrassing dementia-induced rage, and his long, long history of corruption, treason, and racism.
This is all part of the choreography. Dems know that they can no longer cover for the vegetable so they are ready to throw him under the bus--the trouble is, what do they have waiting in the wings? Newsom? Hilarity? Big Mike? Heels Up will not be able to carry the election on her own, so they will choose one of these behind closed doors by blocking Kameltoe or worse, use one of them as VP with the ultimate plan of replacing Harris by hook or by crook--You know the democrat way.

It's irrelevant, the president doesn't make the important decisions.

The DemoKKKrats are desperate to spread this narrative, given Joe Biden's blatant and incapacitating dementia.

Sadly, with the executive order abuse that has been an integral component of Biden's administration, he can still do untold amounts of damage signing XOs at the behest of his handlers.

Agreed however Joe is now so clearly demented, the D Party just might dump him.
Yes, but because the voters are far from believing that the president is a figurehead at best. So it just makes sense to dump him for a candidate with appeal. Mostly eye appeal.

Or rather, deliberately leave something in his way to trip him, cause him to crash, and evoke sympathy for him that can be transferred to the party.

They might need to deal with Kamala first, as Concerned American suggests. There's no easy answer for her.

IMO as a Canadian, Gretchen has the necessary eye appeal and the intelligence to go with it. And she would put Trump on edge thinking of being given a licking by a woman.

Yes, but because the voters are far from believing that the president is a figurehead at best. So it just makes sense to dump him for a candidate with appeal. Mostly eye appeal.

Or rather, deliberately leave something in his way to trip him, cause him to crash, and evoke sympathy for him that can be transferred to the party.

They might need to deal with Kamala first, as Concerned American suggests. There's no easy answer for her.

IMO as a Canadian, Gretchen has the necessary eye appeal and the intelligence to go with it. And she would put Trump on edge thinking of being given a licking by a woman.
They likely have dirt on Kamala to blackmail her. Forcing her to drop out.

Whitmer is my governor and she’s certainly corrupt and ruthless enough to win the office. But as you’ve stated, it doesn’t really matter since the potus doesn’t really rule the nation.

They likely have dirt on Kamala to blackmail her. Forcing her to drop out.
That's an interesting angle that might work!
Whitmer is my governor and she’s certainly corrupt and ruthless enough to win the office. But as you’ve stated, it doesn’t really matter since the potus doesn’t really rule the nation.
Don't quote me wrong. - or misunderstand me.

The president's eye appeal is more important than anything else. And close to all Americans believe that the president is making all the decisions. That can't be changed in time for the next ten elections!

But Gretchen is smart and would be capable of destroying Trump.

Not to suggest that Trump wouldn't be the best antiwar hope.

The DemoKKKrats are desperate to spread this narrative, given Joe Biden's blatant and incapacitating dementia.

Sadly, with the executive order abuse that has been an integral component of Biden's administration, he can still do untold amounts of damage signing XOs at the behest of his handlers.
Marvin you're starting to work on making sense, and that's a good thing.
Now bugger off and lick your ice cream before your brain gets full again.

That's an interesting angle that might work!

Don't quote me wrong. - or misunderstand me.

The president's eye appeal is more important than anything else. And close to all Americans believe that the president is making all the decisions. That can't be changed in time for the next ten elections!

But Gretchen is smart and would be capable of destroying Trump.

Not to suggest that Trump wouldn't be the best antiwar hope.
There is no doubt she’s smart. If I were forced to make choice between her and the two dummies, I’d pick her. At least she’s intelligent and competent.

Barely a month ago, stalwart Biden cultists like CNN, MSNBC, and the New York Times were calling Joe Biden's presidency "historic", his "sharp and clear" vision pushing America forward into a bright future, his multiple wars "defending freedom across the globe".

Yet another lefty media figure, Jon Stewart, dared to point it out, and the rapidly-shrinking Biden cult loyalists (aka BlueAnon) immediately descended on him.

An insightful question. 👍

Very good question. The answer exposes the three factions of the Democratic Party during the Biden Administration.

There is The Party itself, the Democrat-dominated media, and the cabal that runs Joseph Robinette Biden, as president.

The cabal is likely headed by Obama himself, giving orders through "Dr." Jill, and Biden's long-time chief of staff. I used to envision some group of hairy armpit barely past college feminists radicals, but they would not have the brains to keep track of their demands of Biden.

Obama is smart. Maybe one of the smartest politicians in the 21st century, and hence the most powerful, even after serving his time in the WH.

He is powerful, but not all powerful. His control over Biden means little now, that Biden is so discredited. The media loves Obama, but no matter what he is instructing them at the moment, they have to protect a modicum of credibility. Doesn't have to be much credibility, but it cannot be zero or they lose their power.

If the media supports Biden at this point, their credibility cannot be greater than zero.

At this point, the Party and the media are likely teaming up to find ways to force Biden to resign, or at least bow out of his own re-election campaign. Then the field is wide open. Will it be Obama's choice, again?

Doubtful. He picked Joe because of his vulnerabilities, not in spite of them. Who else could he control so well? If he tries to back another doddering geezer, he can control him, but he'd control him through an election loss. If he picks someone with gravitas, he won't be able to control that person.

If it is Moochelle, we know who'd wear the pants in that White House, so Obambi loses control.

I don't see a way for Obama to regain control at this point, but he is way smarter than I, so I'm not betting against him.

Forum List

Back