Has Obama' policies put us in another recession?

And you believe Rush and Sean and Savage. Bought off a-holes!! Tell me how we're massacring Libyan children again...and wave good bye to your hero Kaddafi!

ROFLMAO I bet during Iraq you could have been on the Receiving end of this type of line.

How is it you libs can be all for sending our troops into Libya for Humanitarian Reasons, Yet still oppose the War in Iraq which of course has the Same Powerful, or even more Powerful Humanitarian Reasons to support. Saddam slaughtered roughly 1 Million People a year when he was in power.

Hypocrites

A. NO TROOPS!!
B. Saddam? The dupes are told he killed a million altogether- and that was 90% in the war against Iran- that we put him up to!! Pure BS, dupe. Raygun also enjoyed them gassing the Kurds with the gas he gave him. You are sorely misled. Turn off the BS. STUPIDEST WAR EVER!!

And you believe Rush and Sean and Savage. Bought off a-holes!! Tell me how we're massacring Libyan children again...and wave good bye to your hero Kaddafi!

ROFLMAO I bet during Iraq you could have been on the Receiving end of this type of line.

How is it you libs can be all for sending our troops into Libya for Humanitarian Reasons, Yet still oppose the War in Iraq which of course has the Same Powerful, or even more Powerful Humanitarian Reasons to support. Saddam slaughtered roughly 1 Million People a year when he was in power.

Hypocrites

A. NO TROOPS!!
B. Saddam? The dupes are told he killed a million altogether- and that was 90% in the war against Iran- that we put him up to!! Pure BS, dupe. Raygun also enjoyed them gassing the Kurds with the gas he gave him. You are sorely misled. Turn off the BS. STUPIDEST WAR EVER!!

Yeah we know and that video was about obama.:cuckoo:

Hypocrites

A. NO TROOPS!!
a. No Troops mean we will never achieve our Long Term Goal. The Removal of Gaddafi.
b. United Nations Humanitarian Committee Reports claims Saddam killed over 25 Million people during his 25 year Rule.

You are sorely Misled.

Exactly how are they suppose to have done these items?
with respect
they got the house of reps 8 months ago
from 07 till then the left owned congress and super owned it 09-10

WRONG! with ted kennedy's passing it left a seat open and it was the deciding 60th vote necessary to override a filibuster and bring about cloture. Scott brown a REPUBLICAN won that seat and democrats lost the super majority on 4 FEB 2010.

Prior to that, they only got the super because arlen spector switched parties on 28 APR 2009.

The dems only had the super for a few days over NINE MONTHS.

Why is it that republicans still believe the myth that dems had the super majority for 2 years when the facts show otherwise?? Are they really that gullible?

Before kennedy died how many did they have?

So tell me stupid before Kennedy died did the have a super majority?

Is there a point to those questions? And before you demand that I answer your questions you didn't answer mine so you first.

WRONG! with ted kennedy's passing it left a seat open and it was the deciding 60th vote necessary to override a filibuster and bring about cloture. Scott brown a REPUBLICAN won that seat and democrats lost the super majority on 4 FEB 2010.

Prior to that, they only got the super because arlen spector switched parties on 28 APR 2009.

The dems only had the super for a few days over NINE MONTHS.

Why is it that republicans still believe the myth that dems had the super majority for 2 years when the facts show otherwise?? Are they really that gullible?

Is there a point to those questions? And before you demand that I answer your questions you didn't answer mine so you first.

you didn't ask me a question.

As for your continued rant about Republican obstructionism being the thing that's kept the Obama economic recovery from happening?

If it were in fact true that Republicans held up all of the things that Obama wanted to get done before Arlen Specter changed party affiliation (which didn't really matter since he'd voted along the Democratic party line BEFORE he changed over) there should have been a WAVE of legislation that was passed by Democrats once that happened. So would you like to give me some examples of things they passed that helped the economy? That helped with unemployment? That did ANYTHING to address either the deficit or entitlement reform?

Only IF democrats voted as a block like republicans at that time but unfortunately they did not. Unlike republicans the left doesn't have a name for moderates (RiNOs) and try to force them out and replace them with more right rightwingers.

Unfortunatley obama had to compromise with his own party a lot becasue he wasn;t going to get any votes from the right. The stimulus bill that passed was not his original plan word for word so I find it funny how the right tries to apply predictions of lower unemployment that were made about one plan that was not passed to the one that was actually passed.

Healthcare took up way too much surprisingly becuase after some compromise the public option was trashed and the individual mandate taht republicans once proposed and supported was added republicans then decided they didn't like it. LOL Funny how it wasn't unconstitutional when they proposed it as a counter to the healthcare over haul proposed by clinton in 93.

That NINE MONTHS was a wasted opportunity and I am not proud of it but that does not change the fact that the "elections have consequences (for democrats not republicans)" rightwingers did everything in their power to create a quagmire that they later used to assist their win in the mid term. Now they continue that tactic in the hopes that it will hepl them win the white house.

I just don't see it happeneing with the crop of candidates the right has out there right now.

BTW none of that changes the fact that the dems did NOT have a supermajority for two years.
:boohoo:Excuses, excuses, excuses.:boohoo:

When in the hell are both the Obamabots and Obama himself going to grow some damn balls and stop with the friggin' ridiculous excuses?.....That shit is wearing thin on the American people, as Obama's continually dropping ratings fully prove.

Enough with the damn excuses.....Enough with the BS that it's the internet, ATM's, Tea Partiers, Republicans, earthquakes, tsunami's, Arab Springs, BAD LUCK, and every other damn excuse Obama and you clowns try to claim.......It's getting to be friggin' ludicrous.

Own up, or simply shut the fuck up, and get the hell outta the way.

WOW stalked me into yet another thread out of sheer desperation to troll me after I owned you. Don't you ever get tired of getting owned? LOL

Dems got 60 votes in senate when Franken was seated July 8, 2009.Only had supermajority for FIVE MONTHS.
What movie on Obama?
My azz Saddam killed 25 million. Pure BS.

Last edited:
Dems didn't get supermajority until July 8, 2009, when Al Franken was finally seated, I believe, so only had it for 5 months.

Actually that is incorrect. a supermajority requires a 3/5 majority and with 59 out of 99 senators, after spector switched parties, the dems had a 3/5 majority starting on 28 APR 2009 so they had the super majority for a few days over nine months.
That is still leaps and bounds from the 2 years claim made by rightwingers.

Has Obama' policies put us in another recession?

Extremely unlikely. The current Administration hasn’t been in office long enough for its policies, such as they are, to have any impact on the economy, good or bad. And these are hardly ‘Obama’s policies, as he’s merely continuing the same policies used by GWB toward the end of his term and the same policies McCain would have used had he’d been president.

If there’s another recession, it will be the consequence of consumers over-burdened with debt without the means to spend, an almost non-existent housing market, continued economic turmoil in the EU, and corporations unwilling to invest their enormous cash reserves and/or hire new employees because they know consumers can’t spend.

What I find hilarious is that even in this thread the rightwingers claim obama and the dems haven't done ANYTHING even as they claim his policies have caused this mess.

LOL How can something he hasn't done create this mess?

Only IF democrats voted as a block like republicans at that time but unfortunately they did not. Unlike republicans the left doesn't have a name for moderates (RiNOs) and try to force them out and replace them with more right rightwingers.

Unfortunatley obama had to compromise with his own party a lot becasue he wasn;t going to get any votes from the right. The stimulus bill that passed was not his original plan word for word so I find it funny how the right tries to apply predictions of lower unemployment that were made about one plan that was not passed to the one that was actually passed.

Healthcare took up way too much surprisingly becuase after some compromise the public option was trashed and the individual mandate taht republicans once proposed and supported was added republicans then decided they didn't like it. LOL Funny how it wasn't unconstitutional when they proposed it as a counter to the healthcare over haul proposed by clinton in 93.

That NINE MONTHS was a wasted opportunity and I am not proud of it but that does not change the fact that the "elections have consequences (for democrats not republicans)" rightwingers did everything in their power to create a quagmire that they later used to assist their win in the mid term. Now they continue that tactic in the hopes that it will hepl them win the white house.

I just don't see it happeneing with the crop of candidates the right has out there right now.

BTW none of that changes the fact that the dems did NOT have a supermajority for two years.

When in the hell are both the Obamabots and Obama himself going to grow some damn balls and stop with the friggin' ridiculous excuses?.....That shit is wearing thin on the American people, as Obama's continually dropping ratings fully prove.

Enough with the damn excuses.....Enough with the BS that it's the internet, ATM's, Tea Partiers, Republicans, earthquakes, tsunami's, Arab Springs, BAD LUCK, and every other damn excuse Obama and you clowns try to claim.......It's getting to be friggin' ludicrous.

WOW stalked me into yet another thread out of sheer desperation to troll me after I owned you. Don't you ever get tired of getting owned? LOL
:boohoo:Excuses, excuses, excuses...Whine, whine, whine:boohoo:

Stimulus
His 1/2 of tarp

The dow is below 11,0000
deficits are so bad that S&P gave us a down grade

UE is getting worse
Are we all ready in another recession?
has real GDP growth began to go in reverse?

His Policies are undeniably slowing growth of our Economy.

Even his stimulus only gave us a small short term Bump.

Obamacare, Dodd Frank, and heaps of new Regulations he has added are killing the Economy.

So hell yes he caused another Recession.

Thre is that "his policies" vague bs again with no specifics. imagine that.

Do you right wingers have any specifics policies that have actually gone into effect and have shown an actual REAL affect to support your claims?

you didn't ask me a question.

I asked questions in the post, you "responded" to that post but not the questions asked. If you didn't want to discuss what I said then why bother posting noncensical drivel in response to my post? If you aren't going to answer the questions asked then save yourself and everyone else some time by not responding at all. Thanks for nothing. LOL

BTW am I to take your nonresponse this time to mean that you have no point for asking those questions?? LOL

Last edited:

LOL Thanks for summing up the content of your posts. You can go now hypocrite. LOL

What stopped the recovery is Pubs obstructing the magic negro. Really dumb if you care about the country. Seriously, you blew it. could've been over by now. Austerity and obstruction gets us THIS.

LOL Thanks for summing up the content of your posts. You can go now hypocrite. LOL
I'll go when I damn well please, lil' man, who can't produce an Obama plan.

Or record.

Or anything to refute what I said.

You're weak son.....Very, very weak.

Forum List

Back