CDZ Has multiculturalism doomed America--as in has it made us unable to compete with other nations?

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Can Multi-Racial States ever function? Some examples with caveats.

Much has been written about the failure of multi-racial and multi-ethnic states. Pierre L van den Berghe, Frank Salter, Steve Sailer, Robert D. Putnam, J. Phillipe Rushton, Jared Taylor, Satoshi Kanazawa, Kevin MacDonald, Miller McPherson, Neil Munro, Alex Rutherford, Rob Waugh and others have all written about the problems with multi-ethnic and multi-racial states.

From an evolutionary perspective, the instability of multi-racial states makes sense. The more genetically diverse a state, the less likely people are willing to invest in the overall societal well-being. For instance, small homogenous states (e.g. Sweden or Japan) of Europeans or North Asians seem to be at the pinnacle of state-wide altruism. Everyone is closely related so by investing in the state (taxes, welfare, etc) one can still maximize his inclusive fitness. But in multi-racial states, people aren’t so closely related, so there is probably no great desire to invest in the general well-being. In fact, the more extreme — not only not investing in the general well-being but the general hostility between races — seems to be the norm in multi-racial states. As Lawrence H Keeley points out in War Before Civilization, pre-modern history has really been a history of inter-tribal genocide.

OK, multi-racial states are failures. Have they ever worked? Can they?

Can Multi-Racial States Ever Function? Some Examples with Caveats.

Multi ethnic societies like the US do work...The Germans, French, Dutch and English all get along without trying to force the others capitulations and booty grabs..

Multiracial is harder to have a control group for an example because you don't know their DNA and judging a book by it's cover is not an effective means to the end..

Multi ethnic societies like the US do work...The Germans, French, Dutch and English all get along without trying to force the others capitulations and booty grabs..
Bull. Assimilation works but multiculturalism does not. "Multiculturalism" is a term contrived at the failure of assimilation. The Europeans have coalesced to various degrees based on shared culture and religion and yet have countries and languages of their own. That is not multiculturalism.

Bull. Assimilation works but multiculturalism does not. "Multiculturalism" is a term contrived at the failure of assimilation. The Europeans have coalesced to various degrees based on shared culture and religion and yet have countries and languages of their own. That is not multiculturalism.
Yes it is....And the injuns have to agree...

You consider Indians and blacks who have failed to assimilate as successes for America? Most who have assimilated from different cultures have been successful, those who have not have been decided failures.

Last edited:
Multicultural and multiracial states never work. Witness the carnage in England, in Germany where machete and acid attacks are a daily occurrence. Even Sweden is experiencing hand grenade attacks. Islam intends to do away with multiculturalism in Belgium. Belgium: First Islamic State in Europe?

This is what happens, the strongest culture of the multi cult with impose itself on all the others.

You consider Indians and blacks who have failed to assimilate as successes for America? Most who have assimilated from different cultures have been successful, those who have not have been decided failures.
The injuns that are buying back land that was taken from them, yes they are succeeding at doing t hat. The blacks that just had a president for eight years ..

Last edited:
Multicultural and multiracial states never work. .....

The greatest, strongest, wealthiest country in the history of mankind is multicultural and multiracial (and multilingual). It's called the United States of America.

Multicultural and multiracial states never work. Witness the carnage in England, in Germany where machete and acid attacks are a daily occurrence. Even Sweden is experiencing hand grenade attacks. Islam intends to do away with multiculturalism in Belgium. Belgium: First Islamic State in Europe?

This is what happens, the strongest culture of the multi cult with impose itself on all the others.

Good to see someone who has some understanding of the truth. So many have been brainwashed by our public schools.....cannot think for themselves....cannot see the truth though it is right in front of them everyday.

I do agree that 'assimilation' aka the ability to assimilate....is the key. Yet obviously.....few understand what that really means. Let me break this down as simply as I possibly can.....some folks assimilate easily and some never will. Thus the next question should be....what groups easily assimilate into American Culture and what groups do not? Unfortunately most have been so thoroughly indoctrinated into political correctness they are unable or unwilling to identify those groups that do assimilate well and those that do not....their politics will not let them see the truth of this matter.

Myth Blaster: Netherlands to Abandon Multiculturalism

Myth Blaster: Netherlands to Abandon Multiculturalism

Race—Stalking The Wild Taboo

Last edited:
Multi racial and multiethnic states can certainly exist. Muti-CULTURAL ones are doomed to failure.

It's all about the adoption of a common culture despite race or ethnicity.

As a relatively new member, I understand that the "Clean Debate" forum has strict rules, so I will be very careful.

1. I agree that the United States is a now a multicultural nation.

2. Yes, I believe that multiculturalism will eventually "doom" the United States of America.

3. I believe that the United States is no longer a "melting pot."

4. I believe that we are becoming what some history books used in public schools call a "salad bowl." That is to say, a nation made up of separate groups, each with its own cultural values and goals.

5. I believe that all the current unpleasantness shows us to be a very divisive society.

a. I believe that this divisiveness is only bound to get worse in the coming decades.

As a relatively new member, I understand that the "Clean Debate" forum has strict rules, so I will be very careful.

2. Yes, I believe that multiculturalism will eventually "doom" the United States of America.

4. I believe that we are becoming what some history books used in public schools call a "salad bowl." That is to say, a nation made up of separate groups, each with its own cultural values and goals.

5. I believe that all the current unpleasantness shows us to be a very divisive society.

a. I believe that this divisiveness is only bound to get worse in the coming decades.
:clap:

This issue turned with the proliferation of Identity Politics. "Diversity" is certainly a strength, but only when those involved have a shared foundation. What Identity Politics has done is purposely divided this country into competing grievance groups, i.e., the "salad bowl" concept.

Without a common bond, a society will fall apart. And that's precisely what we're seeing.

The 'injuns' were an assortment of savages who tortured for sport, practiced slavery, rabid sexism, and highly racist themselves, far more so than whites ever were, and they also had zero cultural and intellectual advancement over thousands of years, largely due to genociding and looting each other at every opportunity, so do cry us a river over their highly deserved reduction to living on reservations and sniveling about whitey.

The 'injuns' were an assortment of savages who tortured for sport, practiced slavery, rabid sexism, and highly racist themselves, far more so than whites ever were, and they also had zero cultural and intellectual advancement over thousands of years, largely due to genociding and looting each other at every opportunity, so do cry us a river over their highly deserved reduction to living on reservations and sniveling about whitey.
That is not the issue, the issue is multiculturalism .The injuns are still around and still make an impact on society......

Can Multi-Racial States ever function? Some examples with caveats.

Much has been written about the failure of multi-racial and multi-ethnic states. Pierre L van den Berghe, Frank Salter, Steve Sailer, Robert D. Putnam, J. Phillipe Rushton, Jared Taylor, Satoshi Kanazawa, Kevin MacDonald, Miller McPherson, Neil Munro, Alex Rutherford, Rob Waugh and others have all written about the problems with multi-ethnic and multi-racial states.

From an evolutionary perspective, the instability of multi-racial states makes sense. The more genetically diverse a state, the less likely people are willing to invest in the overall societal well-being. For instance, small homogenous states (e.g. Sweden or Japan) of Europeans or North Asians seem to be at the pinnacle of state-wide altruism. Everyone is closely related so by investing in the state (taxes, welfare, etc) one can still maximize his inclusive fitness. But in multi-racial states, people aren’t so closely related, so there is probably no great desire to invest in the general well-being. In fact, the more extreme — not only not investing in the general well-being but the general hostility between races — seems to be the norm in multi-racial states. As Lawrence H Keeley points out in War Before Civilization, pre-modern history has really been a history of inter-tribal genocide.

OK, multi-racial states are failures. Have they ever worked? Can they?

Can Multi-Racial States Ever Function? Some Examples with Caveats.

It's far more about culture than race. I can't think of any way that can be disputed effectively. A certain percentage of peoples will always indeed keep the tribal mindset, no matter what, so that issue needs to be addressed; Thomas Jefferson and others liked deportation as a viable and humane solution to that problem.

Most of the Jews who founded 'Hollywood' were WASP assimilationists on steroids, as were many immigrants, contrary to popular belief; any study of Louis Mayer's, Carl Lamemille's, Adolph Zukor's, and Sam Goldwyn's and the Warner Brothers' films can verify that. Their problem was they were too over the top about it, and created an unreality that still plagues middle class cultural values to this day.

We finally had the good sense to restrict mass immigration in the 1920's and kept it small right up until the 1960's, and a large middle class was allowed to develop, though only briefly, as it has turned out. That's gone now.

:clap:

This issue turned with the proliferation of Identity Politics. "Diversity" is certainly a strength, but only when those involved have a shared foundation. What Identity Politics has done is purposely divided this country into competing grievance groups, i.e., the "salad bowl" concept.

Without a common bond, a society will fall apart. And that's precisely what we're seeing.
That is an illogical fallacy because it only entails what people look like on the exterior it never involves those with available DNA samples to observe to find the so-called true race for compatibility...That concept is that several people want to change the world to suit themselves instead of changing themselves to interact amongst humans better .

That is not the issue, the issue is multiculturalism dipshit..The injuns are still around and still make an impact on society...and if you don't like it tough shit bitch...

They're still around because whitey saved them from extinction, dipshit, and no, they don't contribute squat as distinct 'tribes' but a lot of whining and parasitic sniveling for more stuff. Even most of their 'dances' they do for the tourist trade is faked. lol

Forum List

Back