Has Mueller responded to Putins offer?

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I the light of international relations I think it imperative the Mueller respond to Mr. Putins gracious offer of coming to Russia to interrogate the 12 people that Mueller has indicted. I'm curious why Mr. Mueller has been silent?

If Mueller accepts Putin's offer all his uselessness and all the idiocy of his fake investigation will be revealed to the whole country in a moment notice. Does anybody think it is what he and his Deep State bosses want? No, they want to keep witch hunting and entertaining American liberals with Mueller's soap opera starring American president and Russian spies.

• Banned
If Mueller accepts Putin's offer his uselessness and all the idiocy of his fake investigation will be revealed to the whole country in a moment notice. Does anybody think it is what he and his Deep State bosses want? No, they want to keep witch hunting and entertaining the liberals with Mueller's soap opera starring American president and Russian spies.
No doubt Putins offer has Trump all over it. Excellent strategy. Watch what plays out over the next few weeks.

If Mueller accepts Putin's offer his uselessness and all the idiocy of his fake investigation will be revealed to the whole country in a moment notice. Does anybody think it is what he and his Deep State bosses want? No, they want to keep witch hunting and entertaining the liberals with Mueller's soap opera starring American president and Russian spies.
What you should be asking is why Putin is not extraditing the named russian spies to stand trial here.

I the light of international relations I think it imperative the Mueller respond to Mr. Putins gracious offer of coming to Russia to interrogate the 12 people that Mueller has indicted. I'm curious why Mr. Mueller has been silent?

Why the fuck should he?

Putin only asks that his group be allowed to investigate the tax evaders who gave Hillary 400 million illegal dollars.

That is why he won't take him up on that.

What you should be asking is why Putin is not extraditing the named russian spies to stand trial here.
The Constitution of Russia does NOT allow to extradite any Russian citizens. And if Mueller really knows what he has been talking about he needs to go to Russia and to question those people because it is his only chance to question them and Putin does not mind.

But I wonder what do you exactly want more: to extradite them or to have a fair investigation?

I think I know the answer: whatever as long as it hurts Trump.

Last edited:
Exactly, Putin wants Browder sent THERE, but will not send his 12 agents HERE!!!!!

If Mueller accepts Putin's offer all his uselessness and all the idiocy of his fake investigation will be revealed to the whole country in a moment notice. Does anybody think it is what he and his Deep State bosses want? No, they want to keep witch hunting and entertaining American liberals with Mueller's soap opera starring American president and Russian spies.

Russian troll. says.

Putin just called Mueller's bluff.

Everybody knows that! :wink:

Putin only asks that his group be allowed to investigate the tax evaders who gave Hillary 400 million illegal dollars.

That is why he won't take him up on that.
You have the word of a LYING MURDERER on that!!!!

The real question is whether or not President Putin will grant Mueller access to ruined mattresses from Moscow's 5 star hotels.

According to the dossier, President Trump hired prostitutes to ruin mattresses.

Mueller needs to send over a crack team of forensics out to landfills in the Russian Federation to compare DNA evidence on the mattresses with known Russian prostitutes, a group of women well known as the finest hoes in the world.

Gracious?

Omg the stupid is strong on USMB today.

Good grief

The Russian constitution prohibits extradition.

Forum List

Back