Has Mueller responded to Putins offer?

If Mueller accepts Putin's offer his uselessness and all the idiocy of his fake investigation will be revealed to the whole country in a moment notice. Does anybody think it is what he and his Deep State bosses want? No, they want to keep witch hunting and entertaining the liberals with Mueller's soap opera starring American president and Russian spies.
What you should be asking is why Putin is not extraditing the named russian spies to stand trial here.
The Constitution of Russia does NOT allow to extradite any Russian citizens. But what do you exactly want more: to extradite them or to have a fair investigation?

I think I know the answer: whatever as long as it hurts Trump.
Thats kind of convenient. That could be changed with an order from Putin but I'm pretty sure he is afraid to do so.

Its not an either or question. Only a rube would think that. They can be extradited and receive a fair trial here. Remember they were already investigated. They have been indicted.

Last time I saw Mueller he was headed out of town to Martha's Vineyard to join the Obama's in his family station wagon with his dog in a kennel tied to his roof.......Buuuuuaahahahahahaha freaking swollen headed buffoon.....

I the light of international relations I think it imperative the Mueller respond to Mr. Putins gracious offer of coming to Russia to interrogate the 12 people that Mueller has indicted. I'm curious why Mr. Mueller has been silent?

Why the fuck should he?
Perhaps re-reading the OP will give you your answer since I printed it there.

Why won't Mueller go there and present his evidence?? Is he just fucking clowning around with Russia??

We know now for certain this day that Putin and Trump are hand in hand the enemies of the USA and its freedoms.

Forum List

Back