Has Fergussun Proved the Futility of Ending Racism?

We need separation...We need it now.

So leave...leave now.

nahhh..we'll rebuild after the collapse.It'll be fine... You're going to need a visa if you want to visit our side, though.

You will have already died of fright. You wouldn't survive the initial moments. They'd find your bones about 5 years later hiding in your basement under a camouflage mattress.
LOL!

I have no problem with the language...

You very clearly do.
only in your dreams...

Why would I dream about your problems. You should be dreaming about fixing them.
you must as you yammer on constantly about the problems you imagine i have.

Recognizing them is hardly "yammering on." You could just acknowledge them and the topic would be finished.

I have no problem with the language...

You very clearly do.
only in your dreams...

Why would I dream about your problems. You should be dreaming about fixing them.
you must as you yammer on constantly about the problems you imagine i have.

Recognizing them is hardly "yammering on." You could just acknowledge them and the topic would be finished.
there you go, imagining again ....

We need separation...We need it now.

So leave...leave now.

nahhh..we'll rebuild after the collapse.It'll be fine... You're going to need a visa if you want to visit our side, though.

You have no "side." Why is it that you racist idiots never have the balls to speak for yourselves as individuals? Losers and weaklings like you and matthew always feel the need to hide in some imagined group. Grow a pair, spineless.

Grand jury now has until January to decide whether to charge Ferguson officer

The grand jury considering whether Ferguson police Officer Darren Wilson should be criminally charged in the shooting death of unarmed teenager Michael Brown now has until Jan. 7 to decide.

There is significant apprehension, especially along the West Florissant Avenue business strip hit by looting and rioting after the killing of Brown on Aug. 9, that violence might return if the grand jury does not send Wilson to trial for something. Some activists have threatened as much.

A St. Louis County grand jury usually sits for four months, a period that for the current panel expired last week. State law provides for a term of up to six months, which moves the date to November. On Wednesday, Circuit Judge Carolyn Whittington issued an order adding 60 days more.

Grand jury now has until January to decide whether to charge Ferguson officer News

Forum List

Back