Has anyone posted that the mosque

While I'm not trying to downplay what this asshole did, I'm just pointing out they might not be so innocent..
I'm not one to support doing the same shit to other people as payback. Just makes it worse.
Just worth noting.

While I'm not trying to downplay what this asshole did, I'm just pointing out they might not be so innocent..
I'm not one to support doing the same shit to other people as payback. Just makes it worse.
Just worth noting.

The Imam at this mosque protected the terrorist from being attacked by the gathering crowd.

Why would he do that?

Just worth noting.

The Imam at this mosque protected the terrorist from being attacked by the gathering crowd.

Why would he do that?

Maybe it's HIS MAN-------false flag

in London has ties to radicalization?
Wikileaks released documents years ago?
Cable: 07LONDON4189_a
Also somewhere it states like 40 Guantanamo prisoners got radicalized there
And this
Finsbury Park Mosque - Wikipedia
Just figured it would be worth knowing
:thup:
A bad past, seemingly. Both of the articles you linked, including the intelligence report, say that IS in the past, though, and they have turned it around since that guy whose name I'm not going to try to spell got taken out.

And this
A bad past, seemingly. Both of the articles you linked, including the intelligence report, say that IS in the past, though, and they have turned it around since that guy whose name I'm not going to try to spell got taken out.
Yes, them being salafists and ikhwans help that image.

And this

RIGHT-----pure as the new driven snow-------all of the noble teachings and inclinations--
REPUDIATED (reminds of the of the days I spent -assigned to moniter FORCED AA
meetings-------all of the recalicitrants MAGICALLY "dry""

I guess instead of wresting control from whats-his-name and turning the church around, they should have sold the building for condos and just built another one from scratch. No sense trying to combat extremism if you're a Muslim. No one will believe you?

And this

RIGHT-----pure as the new driven snow-------all of the noble teachings and inclinations--
There could be radicalized scum in their midst, but with the imam's current position on terrorism, you'd think they would find another mosque to attend.
I agree with TN that "payback" is not the wisest approach, especially if you choose a random target based on 14 year old news. Might as well randomly drive your truck into an Arabic grocery.

I guess instead of wresting control from whats-his-name and turning the church around, they should have sold the building for condos and just built another one from scratch. No sense trying to combat extremism if you're a Muslim. No one will believe you?
Hard to get rid of an image when your mosque attracts Muslims with jihad mentalities.
Do me a favor, Google who those people are and what they believe

And this

There could be radicalized scum in their midst, but with the imam's current position on terrorism, you'd think they would find another mosque to attend.
I agree with TN that "payback" is not the wisest approach, especially if you choose a random target based on 14 year old news. Might as well randomly drive your truck into an Arabic grocery.

I have a strong sense that you have never been in mosques------know few muslims well and,
live in your own dream world thinking of BUYING THE WORLD A COKE. I was like you
when I was a teenager. I came into contact with LOTS OF MUSLIMS in the USA -----in my teens---
and I was so nicely friendly that I got invited to witness the "BEAUTY OF ISLAM" in mosques
in my early 20s..
My hosts could not understand why references to Christians as PERVERSE LIARS and THE
ENEMEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM bothered me since the Imam did not even mention jews on that
particular GOOD FRIDAY. Way back then I considered the phenomenon as VERY TEMPORARY---
that kind of crap COULD NOT LAST--------it was in the 1960s. Guess what-----I was wrong. I am
still familiar with muslims and their "philosophies". Now muslims are very AWARE of the fact that
overt hate rants from Imams-------are not advisable in the USA and in ENGLAND---the religion has
not been modified-------public statements have been modified

Hard to get rid of an image when your mosque attracts Muslims with jihad mentalities.
Do me a favor, Google who those people are and what they believe
I did already. I also read your linked intelligence report, which I tend to believe because I see no reasonable motivation to lie about it.
What you suspect is possible, of course.

And this

I have a strong sense that you have never been in mosques------know few muslims well and,
live in your own dream world thinking of BUYING THE WORLD A COKE. I was like you
when I was a teenager. I came into contact with LOTS OF MUSLIMS in the USA -----in my teens---
and I was so nicely friendly that I got invited to witness the "BEAUTY OF ISLAM" in mosques
in my early 20s..
My hosts could not understand why references to Christians as PERVERSE LIARS and THE
ENEMEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM bothered me since the Imam did not even mention jews on that
particular GOOD FRIDAY. Way back then I considered the phenomenon as VERY TEMPORARY---
that kind of crap COULD NOT LAST--------it was in the 1960s. Guess what-----I was wrong. I am
still familiar with muslims and their "philosophies". Now muslims are very AWARE of the fact that
overt hate rants from Imams-------are not advisable in the USA and in ENGLAND---the religion has
not been modified-------public statements have been modified
okay Rosie. I guess I should take your word for it, since you're such an expert, being a practicing Muslim yourself.

Forum List

Back