Morning Joe....ya gotta stop trying to fake bi partisan shit!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I'm starting to really follow MJ and its hard.....Mika use to drive me crazy, with her one word in sound bites, but because this conservative blow hard is finally seeing his party for what it is...I'm kinda liking the show....however, just to be safe, Joe does not ever hesitate to throw in Clinton every single time he's forced to confront his fucked up party. There's not one single day that goes by, this guy doesn't bring up Bill Clinton to offset his attacks on Trump and its starting piss me off. Clinton lied under oath about fucking around with white trash....now to compare this man whore, with ALL THE SHIT TRUMP HAS DONE?????? Com'on Joe, you gotta find a better counter attack, like a NIxon, another one of your party's favorite...but injecting Bill makes you seem a bit parinoid in defending your base.

I'm starting to really follow MJ and its hard.....Mika use to drive me crazy, with her one word in sound bites, but because this conservative blow hard is finally seeing his party for what it is...I'm kinda liking the show....however, just to be safe, Joe does not ever hesitate to throw in Clinton every single time he's forced to confront his fucked up party. There's not one single day that goes by, this guy doesn't bring up Bill Clinton to offset his attacks on Trump and its starting piss me off. Clinton lied under oath about fucking around with white trash....now to compare this man whore, with ALL THE SHIT TRUMP HAS DONE?????? Com'on Joe, you gotta find a better counter attack, like a NIxon, another one of your party's favorite...but injecting Bill makes you seem a bit parinoid in defending your base.

Would you eat mika out?

• Banned

Would you eat mika out?
Leave it to the bible belt to bring in sex

There are some decent Republicans. They are just farther and fewer in-between.

Would you eat mika out?
Leave it to the bible belt to bring in sex

Answer the question?

Bible belt?

Steelers_Prayer.jpg

Weird isn't it, he and other cons equate blow jobs with Nixonian/Trump violations of the Constitution or colluding with our enemies.

Weird isn't it, he and other cons equate blow jobs with Nixonian/Trump violations of the Constitution or colluding with our enemies.

And you have zero evidence for either claim.

So you're pissed at MJ, and you continue to line his pockets. Reread your own post. You'll realize that Clinton was actually impeached for lying under oath. What has the Orange Clown been convicted of so far? Ahh, now you see why you're angry, no confirmed guilt of the Trump yet.

New Topics

Forum List

Back