Has anyone else had any inconvenience at the forum?

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
This morning for me time of France, I could not posted, answer in the conspiracy section (that's maybe what happens) it had a big square that said: you do not have enough post, you do not, do not have the right to post a link, and after that I was disconnected to reconnect and finally respond after 3 times

What does it mean?

This morning for me time of France, I could not posted, answer in the conspiracy section (that's maybe what happens) it had a big square that said: you do not have enough post, you do not, do not have the right to post a link, and after that I was disconnected to reconnect and finally respond after 3 times

What does it mean?

Site goes down for me every AM at 6:00. Since it's the same time most days for a couple of minutes I assume it's for maintenance. Maybe that was it?

What does it mean?

Site goes down for me every AM at 6:00. Since it's the same time most days for a couple of minutes I assume it's for maintenance. Maybe that was it?
The Mods rush off to use the bathroom

What does it mean?

We have a bathroom here and admin didn't tell me? :doubt:

What does it mean?

Happens to me too.

What does it mean?

That made me laugh

Inconvenience is a regular part of my USMB experience. I log on and within mere seconds, my blood pressure spikes.

I find that most inconvenient.

Forum List

Back