Harry reid: 'radical' kochs blocking aid to ukraine

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
My Nevada Dingy Harry never stops, does he? :mad:

Sen. Harry Reid took the lead among Democratic senators Thursday in maligning the billionaire Koch brothers, accusing them of using their clout to block aid to the Ukraine unless Congress puts off IRS rules changes affecting nonprofit institutions such as the Koch-backed Americans for Prosperity.

My shames grows every day that the people of my state elected and re-elected this man. He's clearly a puppet of Obama, as is Queen Nancy. Read this ridiculous story at – yes, the right-wing Breitbat blog @ Harry Reid: 'Radical' Kochs Blocking Aid to Ukraine

Fuck the Ukraine. I could care less. If its a problem then let Europe get off its ass and help em.

In case its escaped Reids notice. WE ARE BROKE. Where does he think he's going to get a billion dollars to send to the Ukraine?

My Nevada Dingy Harry never stops, does he? :mad:

Sen. Harry Reid took the lead among Democratic senators Thursday in maligning the billionaire Koch brothers, accusing them of using their clout to block aid to the Ukraine unless Congress puts off IRS rules changes affecting nonprofit institutions such as the Koch-backed Americans for Prosperity.

My shames grows every day that the people of my state elected and re-elected this man. He's clearly a puppet of Obama, as is Queen Nancy. Read this ridiculous story at – yes, the right-wing Breitbat blog @ Harry Reid: 'Radical' Kochs Blocking Aid to Ukraine
"The GOP is concerned that the IMF reforms would take billions of dollars out of IMF crisis accounts and relocate them to a general fund, thus allowing other countries to have more sway in how the money is used.

"An official within the Obama Administration said even though there may be a delay in implementing the aid to Ukraine, 'Given our ongoing background work and preparation, a one to two week delay in the approval of the loan guarantee by Congress would not have a meaningful impact on timing.'”

Harry Reid: 'Radical' Kochs Blocking Aid to Ukraine

Maybe Obama and the GOP should kick-off a national debate on whether US taxpayers should support an opposition in Ukraine that relied heavily on Neo-Nazi street thugs (and snipers?) to come to power before providing any more aid?

"On 20 February, as revolution engulfed the centre of Kiev, Joseph Schilling, a 61-year-old builder from western Ukraine, went to the frontline to join the protests against President Viktor Yanukovych's government. He was standing beneath the neoclassical October Palace – once a girls' seminary and later the HQ for Lenin's secret police – when a sniper shot him in the head."

Kiev's protesters: Ukraine uprising was no neo-Nazi power-grab | World news | The Guardian

The question of which side's snipers was responsible for the 20 February murders hasn't even been asked in US or EU capitals; maybe the Koch brothers know why?

Forum List

Back