Harry Reid gets race that he wanted

See, you lowlife cocksucker, one of the primary purposes of the Tea Party is to knock out the Statists in both parties. If the Republicans get upset, that's just too fucking bad.

This is going to be VERY fun to watch. I am no Harry Reid fan, but he will crush this idiot in a landslide come November. Congrats Tea Baggers!:clap2::clap2:

Your right.

It will be very funny to watch. Be nice to see if incumbants are going to get the boot or not. OL'Harry is in trouble in his State and don't think for a moment he doesn't know that.

I would like to see this "idiot" beat OL'Harry in a landslide. The "idiot" does have a lot of ammunition and don't think the "idiot" won't be bringing it all out on the table. HC will be the first shot fired. Oh yes. Should be very interesting. LOL

Last edited:
Harry Reid's Campaign: I ran up a trillion dollar annual deficit, what do you have to match that?

See, you lowlife cocksucker, one of the primary purposes of the Tea Party is to knock out the Statists in both parties. If the Republicans get upset, that's just too fucking bad.

This is going to be VERY fun to watch. I am no Harry Reid fan, but he will crush this idiot in a landslide come November. Congrats Tea Baggers!:clap2::clap2:

my new sig line.. so we don't lose it.. thanks.. :eusa_whistle:

Your right.

It will be very funny to watch. Be nice to see if incumbants are going to get the boot or not. OL'Harry is in trouble in his State and don't think for a moment he doesn't know that.

I would like to see this "idiot" beat OL'Harry in a landslide. The "idiot" does have a lot of ammunition and don't think the "idiot" won't be bringing it all out on the table. HC will be the first shot fired. Oh yes. Should be very interesting. LOL

That won't happen. The senate is a different animal, you work for your state there and Harry has done a lot for his state over the years. The opponent has some baggage from what I hear and Harry may just bury her.

We have 4 1/2 months and he's got some money behind him. You all didn't have a whole lot of choice but the wrong candidate won that R primary. In the end, you will see that my prediction is true and you'll rue the day you all let the teabaggers take over your party.

If Harry's opponent is LDS, than she has a chance in Nevada. If not, I have no doubt that they will close around Harry. Church in Utah, Idaho, and Nevada almost always outweigh everything else combined. With the LDS votes and the hospitality industry money behind him, Harry will win by more 7% of the total vote.

The TeaParty candidates may give BHO a veto-proof Congress.

Last edited:
I remember when the Left was tap dancing in the street because Jimmy Carter was going to run against a Grade B Hollywood actor

He was an actor who was main stream Republican, not a fringe candidate. If the Tea Baggers want to bring down candidates, they need to moderate and join with the GOP instead of splitting the vote. I'm just saying...

Faulty memory there, lowlife cocksucker. The Left tried to paint Ronnie with the Bill Moyers Barry Goldwater Reagan was going to blow the world up brush. Reagan was going to end Social Security, welfare and vaporize the Liberal Homebase in Moscow all in his first week in office.

Wrong again Frankie. Carter played Reagon as a warmonger to impress the Iranians to allow the captive they were holding in Iran to leave. All the issues you raised were campaign issues and most candidates usually face them. They were expected.

But Reid's opponent is out of the main stream of the GOP. Now she will have to be endoctrinated into the fold like Paul in Kentucky. BUt the baggage and stupid ideas will eventually leak out. This is a sad day for the GOP. The majority of people in the contry are not far right and will not go along with crazy ass ideas.

The Department of Education has got to go. It's done horrific damage to our educational system and needs to be eliminated. We did much better without it and like much of the Progressive agenda the time has come to say Goodbye!

"The budget plan I submit to you on Feb. 8 will realize major savings by dismantling the Department of Education." - Ronald W. Reagan

He was an actor who was main stream Republican, not a fringe candidate. If the Tea Baggers want to bring down candidates, they need to moderate and join with the GOP instead of splitting the vote. I'm just saying...

Faulty memory there, lowlife cocksucker. The Left tried to paint Ronnie with the Bill Moyers Barry Goldwater Reagan was going to blow the world up brush. Reagan was going to end Social Security, welfare and vaporize the Liberal Homebase in Moscow all in his first week in office.

Wrong again Frankie. Carter played Reagon as a warmonger to impress the Iranians to allow the captive they were holding in Iran to leave. All the issues you raised were campaign issues and most candidates usually face them. They were expected.

But Reid's opponent is out of the main stream of the GOP. Now she will have to be endoctrinated into the fold like Paul in Kentucky. BUt the baggage and stupid ideas will eventually leak out. This is a sad day for the GOP. The majority of people in the contry are not far right and will not go along with crazy ass ideas.

Don't tell me what I lived through. I was there, I voted for Reagan and I heard all the bullshit the Left put out about him and he still won.

And that was BEFORE the Internet and talk radio.

The whole Conservative movement at the time was: WSJ Editorial page and Bill Buckley on Crossfire. No Rush, no websites, just Ronnie telling us what he stood for and a crushing LMSM monopoly lying about it every step of the way

Last edited:
The Department of Education has got to go. It's done horrific damage to our educational system and needs to be eliminated. We did much better without it and like much of the Progressive agenda the time has come to say Goodbye!

"The budget plan I submit to you on Feb. 8 will realize major savings by dismantling the Department of Education." - Ronald W. Reagan

So, how did Reagan's dismantling go, anyway?

He didn't control Congress, remember?

We need 8 4-year terms of a Reagan-like President and Congress to undo the damage Progressives have wrought.

"I am The Tea Bagger Movement" Sharon Angle....Tea Bagger Frankie...Tea Bagger Frankie...Tea Bagger Frankie. Angle said Tea Bagger Frankie, do you have an issue with that?

Thank you, the sheepeople of TEA BAGGER Movement in Nevada. Thank you, each and every one of you brain dead TEA BAGGER'S who voted for her.

She supports dump nuclear waste at Yucca Mountain.

She wants believes in Prohibation (no booze for yooze in Vegas and Reno).

Thank all of you, TEA BAGGERS...TEA BAGGERS...TEA BAGGERS.

If your pissed Frankie, fill out a T.S. chit and go see the Chaplin.

We need 8 4-year terms of a Reagan-like President and Congress to undo the damage Progressives have wrought.

And this kookie rookie has NO chance of dismantling ANYTHING. Good job of ensuring a Reid victory, Tea Baggers!

Your right.

That won't happen. The senate is a different animal, you work for your state there and Harry has done a lot for his state over the years. The opponent has some baggage from what I hear and Harry may just bury her.

We have 4 1/2 months and he's got some money behind him. You all didn't have a whole lot of choice but the wrong candidate won that R primary. In the end, you will see that my prediction is true and you'll rue the day you all let the teabaggers take over your party.

Number one. It ain't my party. I'm an Indi.

Number two. Reid is an indumbant and part of the problem in this country.

Whatever he has done for the State in the past doesn't negate that he is part of the HC bill and all the other crap that Barry Boy has passed since he came into office. We have a 13 trillion dollar debt and the incumbant Clowns are still adding to it.

I think any and all incumbants, irregardless of party, are in for trouble come 2010.

I hope all the Clowns get the boot.

And this kookie rookie has NO chance of dismantling ANYTHING. Good job of ensuring a Reid victory, Tea Baggers!

Kookie Rookie??

Gee. Isn't that Barry Boy to a tee?? He's a rookie yet you think he's wonderful.

He sure impresses the hell out of me with his grasp on the presidencey and his left wing loon agenda. NOT LOL

Congrats to Sharron Angle for winning her primary race. Good luck to both her and Reid in the upcoming election. If they want the Senate seat, they better start proving to the constituents they wants to represent that they deserve it.

Forum List

Back