Harry Reid dead

Little bug of a man and corrupt as the day is long was this pesky
belligerent Pol masquerating as if some notable prize fighter.
Reid all along had no interest in the Desert tortoise.He was after the
Ranchers land in order to make a solar energy giant happy as clams.
So Reid used every bit of muscle he could to make sure Cliven Bundy and
his family could no longer use the 600,ooo Nevada acres for crazing.Bundy had
confirmed and ironclad Grazing rights.No differeent than Water rights.
But pesky bug Reid wasn't nearly satisfied with Rancher Bundy putting up a
Grazing rights struggle.Reid was out to Confiscate his cattle and shut down his
ranch.WHY ... So a Big Solar Energy firm can move in and set up shop.
Same sort of crap being used in California with this Endangered Minnow
B.S.

They'll have weeks-long parties, maybe longer, especially if, God forbid, he was assassinated. These people have been swallowed up in hate for a man they've never met, never WILL meet, and who has done no direct, personal harm to them at all. THAT is a sign of insanity bordering on pure evil.
Of course the major difference is 70 percent of the criticism of Trumps presidency were utter lies. Where everything we claim about the corruption of harry reid is 100 percent true. All of it.

The corruption of reid and his sellout of this country as nearly as bad as judas for 30 pieces of silver.

Not an exaggeration.

I am much more upset over John Madden dying than any politicians death.

Harry Reid, one of the Senate's longest serving majority leaders and a Democrat who played a central role in enacting President Obama's biggest legislative accomplishments, died Tuesday at 82.

Really couldn't care less. May find a way to go piss on his grave
Good riddance. But I want to thank the Lib bastard for one thing. He eliminated Filibuster rules on Judges. Allowing Barret ,Gorsich ,and Kavanaugh to be on SCOTUS. That is what happens when a buffalo brained Lib fucks around with long standing proceedure. Comes back to bite 'em in the ass. When Pelosi goes ,I will CHEER. And play the song "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead".

Not at all. Not anywhere near as expensive as if it went away. Of course, there's always that tremendous replacement that the fat former fraud promised us.............where is it?
Ask Traitor McCain. But he croaked. Good riddance.

Not at all. Not anywhere near as expensive as if it went away. Of course, there's always that tremendous replacement that the fat former fraud promised us.............where is it?

I'd like to know who beat the hell out of him a few years ago.Harry said he did it on his exercise machine.

Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) injured his eye in an exercising accident.
Clearly a left-handed exercise machine.

Little bug of a man and corrupt as the day is long was this pesky
belligerent Pol masquerating as if some notable prize fighter.
Reid all along had no interest in the Desert tortoise.He was after the
Ranchers land in order to make a solar energy giant happy as clams.
So Reid used every bit of muscle he could to make sure Cliven Bundy and
his family could no longer use the 600,ooo Nevada acres for crazing.Bundy had
confirmed and ironclad Grazing rights.No differeent than Water rights.
But pesky bug Reid wasn't nearly satisfied with Rancher Bundy putting up a
Grazing rights struggle.Reid was out to Confiscate his cattle and shut down his
ranch.WHY ... So a Big Solar Energy firm can move in and set up shop.
Same sort of crap being used in California with this Endangered Minnow
B.S.
Harry Reid doesn't hold a candle to AOC and Ilhan Omar.
The problem with Progressives is they keep getting progressively worse.

Harry Reid, one of the Senate's longest serving majority leaders and a Democrat who played a central role in enacting President Obama's biggest legislative accomplishments, died Tuesday at 82.

Really couldn't care less. May find a way to go piss on his grave
What's the difference between a lawyer like Reed and a "catfish"? :dunno: One is a bottom dwelling scavenger.........and the other is a fish. There is an axiom, if you can't say nothing good about a person......its best to say nothing, I GOT NOTHING.

What's the difference between a lawyer like Reed and a "catfish"? :dunno: One is a bottom dwelling scavenger.........and the other is a fish. There is an axiom, if you can't say nothing good about a person......its best to say nothing, I GOT NOTHING.
First off ... The very nature of the Thread Title is poorly written.
No matter who there should never be - Such and such is DEAD -.
I don't care if Charles Manson.
Most humans would never say that about a Neighbor dog they loathed.
But then ...Current humanity has been devolved.So it's standard fare.
I mean,if the Powers that be can so devolve Disney than what else.
At this current rate of dehumanization ... I don't wanna know..
Fug it.Just ... Fug-it !

Washington Post writes:

It was that veneration — and a bit of hardball politics — that drove Reid to take the step for which he may be most remembered. In 2013, he forced the Senate’s first major filibuster reform in more than a generation, eliminating it for most presidential nominations.

Reid was often a pugilistic partisan who pursued every advantage for his party. But viewing Reid’s opposition to the filibuster only through the lens of partisanship overlooks something important about him.

Like many veteran senators, Reid cared about the institution and wanted to protect its reputation and shape its legacy. The longer he served, Reid came to see the Senate in the same way as another important Democratic Senate leader: Hubert Humphrey.

Like Humphrey, Reid regarded the Senate filibuster not as a foundation of US democracy but as corrosive to its survival. In that sense, Reid’s support for abolishing the filibuster made him a philosophical heir not to such pragmatic nonideological Senate leaders as LBJ and Bob Dole — men often most concerned with legislative victories.

Instead, he was more like Humphrey, who believed the Senate’s rules and how they inhibited the Senate’s functioning influenced the future of US democracy.

When Senate Democrats changed the filibuster rule, McConnell accused Reid of a “power grab” that would undermine confidence in the Senate. Reid saw it differently. “The American people believe the Senate is broken,” he said, “and I believe the American people are right."

The feel good story of the week.

WHat an evil piece of shit. I hope SATAN is personally cornholing Reid for eternity.

Forum List

Back