Hard Right Evangelical Radio Host; The CO Massacre Was Caused By "The Liberals"

That's as crazy as liberals saying it could have been prevented by gun control laws.

yeah, how stupid of us to think that if the guy didnt have guns, he couldnt have used guns

s0n? There are more weapons in the world than firearms. If you had a brain? You'd be dangerous...nah forget that...you're dangerous anyway...you vote.

Hmmm...took you four days to find a story like this huh?

Meanwhile, Obama tried to get national coverage by "attending" to the first responders and families in Aurora.

There were numerous more from the hard right on 1st day including breitfart saying the shooter was a registered democrat which turned out to be completely false.

Also Obama cancelling his scheduled events to show support and respect for the people and their families after this horrific event is what responsible leadership is all about.

You should read Navy1960's posts. He's smarter than you could ever hope to be and wise beyond the majority, if not, all posters on USMB.

Go fuck yourself california_fatty. Yes, we know you want to shove the remarks from this right wing hack under the rug after you, and the rest of the right wing trolls went into a complete frothing at the mouth rampage calling for his head on a stake over the ABC incident, now that someone on the right does it,..."Well, uh, let's just ignore it"....Hack.

Last edited:
Where was Black_Loser's outrage when ABC said the shooter was a TEA Partier?

Why are you deflecting and not addressing the topic? Because you condone it?

I don't condone it. Ever. Regardless of which 'side' does it. That is where you and I differ. I'll condemn left or right. You condemn the right and justify it from the left. Fucking hack.

Check out the Eugene Robinson thread. The schill goes after gun control using this (when it is still tender) as his basis.

He and Black Fabel are of the same cloth.

The radio host....is a moron.

BL posted about 3 threads when this happened accusing the right of being responsible for the massacre.

He's a propagandist, and probably earns money for his douchebaggery.

That's as crazy as liberals saying it could have been prevented by gun control laws.

You mean like no gun purchases on the Internet?

Does it bother you that much I can order firearms and have them delivered right to the front door?

Damn waiting period..... UPS need to be faster:badgrin:

It doesn't bother me that law-abiding citizens with no history of mental illness can buy guns and ammo...despite the fact that any person's present mental health isn't assured in the future.

What bothers me is that there are so many exceptions and loop holes to the very laws that were enacted in order to hopefully prevent criminals and the mentally ill from buying guns in the first place.

BL posted about 3 threads when this happened accusing the right of being responsible for the massacre.

You are a lying sack of shit. I have not blamed ANYONE but the mentally ill shooter himself for the massacre.

Typical desperation of you right wing hacks to start spreading lies, like "the liberals" were responsible for the shooting,..

Sure....and the lefty news station that immediately came out and said he was a Tea Party member??? What about that? Listen, we have wacko's on both sides, until everything comes out about this guy we won't know for sure. Seems to me that EVERYTIME something big like this happens, the first ones to come out and blame the other is the democrats, before there's even any proof!

ABC News and Brian Ross are apologizing for an "incorrect" report that James Holmes, the suspect in the Colorado theater shooting, may have had connections to the Tea Party.

"An earlier ABC News broadcast report suggested that a Jim Holmes of a Colorado Tea Party organization might be the suspect, but that report was incorrect," ABC News said in a statement. "ABC News and Brian Ross apologize for the mistake, and for disseminating that information before it was properly vetted."

James Holmes 'incorrect' tea party report: ABC News apologizes - POLITICO.com

Now when will Fox issue an apology for the lying "you didn't build that" attack or the barrage of other lies they have perpetuated?

There were numerous more from the hard right on 1st day including breitfart saying the shooter was a registered democrat which turned out to be completely false.

Also Obama cancelling his scheduled events to show support and respect for the people and their families after this horrific event is what responsible leadership is all about.

You should read Navy1960's posts. He's smarter than you could ever hope to be and wise beyond the majority, if not, all posters on USMB.

Go fuck yourself california_fatty. Yes, we know you want to shove the remarks from this right wing hack under the rug after you, and the rest of the right wing trolls went into a complete frothing at the mouth rampage calling for his head on a stake over the ABC incident, now that someone on the right does it,..."Well, uh, let's just ignore it"....Hack.

Laughs, this is a first for me, being called a "right wing hack", I would highly suggest you read some of my postings before making that claim. In fact as a Republican I have been known to take my own stand on issues both what you would call liberal and conservative. I tend to believe that one can disagree with anothers political views in a respectful manner and still be able to find common ground in which they might agree. So that said let me help you, first my feelings on this subject especially are that personally I do not care what the Subject who did these terrible acts political views are , left or right, and submit they don't represent what he is, a heartless killer with no respect for human life or decent society. The other thing is this, those news outlets, be it ABC or this one " left or right" in making political claims do nothing here but a diservice to the victims by promoting a politcal agenda in what is a terrible crime done by a low low scum who deserves nothing more than than to meet his maker.

Last edited:
Sure....and the lefty news station that immediately came out and said he was a Tea Party member??? What about that? Listen, we have wacko's on both sides, until everything comes out about this guy we won't know for sure. Seems to me that EVERYTIME something big like this happens, the first ones to come out and blame the other is the democrats, before there's even any proof!

ABC News and Brian Ross are apologizing for an "incorrect" report that James Holmes, the suspect in the Colorado theater shooting, may have had connections to the Tea Party.

"An earlier ABC News broadcast report suggested that a Jim Holmes of a Colorado Tea Party organization might be the suspect, but that report was incorrect," ABC News said in a statement. "ABC News and Brian Ross apologize for the mistake, and for disseminating that information before it was properly vetted."

James Holmes 'incorrect' tea party report: ABC News apologizes - POLITICO.com

Now when will Fox issue an apology for the lying "you didn't build that" attack or the barrage of other lies they have perpetuated?

one coudl have gotten a man brutally injured, one is an opinion, just stop it already.

If he does, he should be better at it. As it is, he's just a 'vial' Black_Loser.

Another hired Goon for Obama? A 'Summer Of Recovery' job? :badgrin:

ahh, the fake special ops man complains (truth be told, he is scared shitless) about the great Black President again...:lol:

Laughs, this is a first for me, being called a "right wing hack", I would highly suggest you read some of my postings before making that claim. In fact as a Republican I have been known to take my own stand on issues both what you would call liberal and conservative. I tend to believe that one can disagree with anothers political views in a respectful manner and still be able to find common ground in which they might agree. So that said let me help you, first my feelings on this subject especially are that personally I do not care what the Subject who did these terrible acts political views are , left or right, and submit they don't represent what he is, a heartless killer with no respect for human life or decent society. The other thing is this, those news outlets, be it ABC or this one " left or right" in making political claims do nothing here but a diservice to the victims by promoting a politcal agenda in what is a terrible crime done by a low low scum who deserves nothing more than than to meet his maker.

The post wasn't to you, It was to california_fatty.

Forum List

Back