HARD LESSONS: Sobbing Kindergarteners Snubbed at White House -- After Showing Up Late

oh come the hell off it.. you are a democwat and never intend to vote republican if you ever did in the first place..

You keep saying this, when you know it is false. What does that make you, Willow, aside from a shameless, koolaid drinking panderer for the far right?

oh come the hell off it.. you are a democwat and never intend to vote republican if you ever did in the first place..

You keep saying this, when you know it is false. What does that make you, Willow, aside from a shameless, koolaid drinking panderer for the far right?

it makes me right,, you are left,, I am right. so don't threaten us that you Might vote Republican,, it don't wash.

Meeting the Steelers were more important... Great move Obama! :clap2:

Sobbing Kindergarteners Snubbed for Steelers? | NBC Washington

It's interesting what is emphasized and....not emphasized.

Paty Stine said the White House staff should have made an exception. She feels the kindergarteners were snubbed for the Steelers.

"Here we have President Obama and his administration saying, 'Here we are for the common, middle class people,' and here he is not letting 150 5- and 6-year-olds into the White House because he’s throwing a lunch for a bunch of grown millionaires," Stine said.

Obama snubs kindergarteners for Steelers.....yet:

The Steelers and the Obama administration used their time together to create 3,000 care packages for U.S. troops as part of a Wounded Warriors initiative.

Had Obama stiffed the Steelers do you want to bet the headlines would have been something along the line of Obama snubs wounded veterans?

Yes it is interesting. Apparently the Steelers had a surprise in that they didn't know about this.

It wasn't only the kids who got a surprise:

In prior years the teams were expected to wear suits and ties. This year, instead, they were asked to wear casual dress. So when they showed tie less and in slacks, not only were they there longer than they expected, about 4-hours in all, they were soon to find out that they were going to do some “volunteer” service.

“...They were lured hhere to collect on the photo op of a perk that comes with winning a Super Bowl: Meet the President, tour the digs, take a bow....

That all happened, for sure. But the Steelers also got an Obama Surprise. For the first time, a Super Bowl championship team came to the White House and worked.
The Steelers joined about 50 wounded soldiers in assembly lines and filled 3,000 care packages for troops in Iraq and Afghanistan....

For maybe 15 minutes, Obama worked side by side with Ward, in the same line with Parker and coach Mike Tomlin, as the large plastic bags flowed down the line….

The typically dapper Tomlin — with designer sunglasses that could pass a Secret Service wardrobe check — called it a "blessed day" that provides a lifetime of memories.... "

The Bell Tolls: Super Bowl wins Steelers hard work with Obama - USATODAY.com

Please take note of the typical liberal response when they have now comment.... Instead of saying yeah, Obama could have taken some extra time to meet these kids... You get Foo F*&^%ing hoo...

More proof that liberals NEVER criticize their own... And they wonder why so many people can't stand them....

How's this for a "typical lib" response:

Obama is a shit head who only thinks of himself.

Doesn't matter who or why is to blame - the children are the lucky ones here, by not being part of a captive audience exposed to the evil rhetoric of the head evildoer.
Just like a police interrogation, minors shouldn't be left alone in the company of a liberal without parental supervision.

I don't see what the big deal is. Has anyone driven in DC traffic? If the teacher would have aimed to get the kids there at 930 instead of the absolute latest time of 1015 they would have been fine. 66 is a nightmare at 495 and she should have known. Anyway why should the president pass up meeting the super bowl champions. They have busy schedules too.

Oh! absolutely,, the obamalama must never be disappointed,, better the little kids suffer the disappointment.. I agree wholeheartedly. yessireebobby I do. never ever pass up an opportunity to disappoint the children.

Going to have to do the rare and side with the Obama folks on this one. They had their time slot. It was their teacher's or organizer's responsibility to get them there on time and to account for the traffic issues in DC. The President is NOT some celebrity at a book signing gig with nothing else to do.

The poor little darlings are probably very mad at their teacher for making them late. :eusa_whistle:

I hope she explained that it was nothing they did rather it was traffic, her disorganization, the bus driver, etc..

couldn't find a way to blame this one on Bush and Cheney ? ......:eusa_whistle:

no vitriol involved.. barry had a chance to be a hero to little kids and he didn't take it.. he chose to be with his football buddies! end of story,, bunch of disappointed little kids don't matter.. cept somebody published the story!

Wiwwow -- you put a whole new meaning to the adage "like a broken record."

OMG you're such a hypocrite. You whine about me calling Obama 'Barry' yet YOU come on and refer to Willow as 'Wiwwow' (how very Sealy of you)? I see you've learned the Barry 'do as I say not as I do' mantra well, grasshopper. :lol:

Are you stalking me to get a reaction on the "Barry" thing? Okay, you've got one. Now run along and go pester someone else or shoot something.

harsh lessons for children who did nothing wrong= the tolerant libtards

graciousness for the children,,== Conservatives. :eusa_angel:
They did learn a hard lesson, a lot of people don't care if they are shitted on, as long as BO doesn't take a bit of heat.

Imagine if Chimpatoid did this, they would have had head explosions over how bad he was to teh children.

There were probably hundreds of similar incidents during every administration. The problem is that Obama can't blow his nose without it being a MAJOR FUCKING INTERNET STORY. I can't believe this thread got up to over 150 entries, and this being only a tiny blip in cyberspace, this NON-story made it to national news this morning. Give...me...a...break..

Some people just couldn't believe that the White House aides could be so stupid as to take Airforce One and some fighter pilots over New York either could they.....?

Has anyone answered the question of the time decrepencies? The White House claims they closed the gates at 10:30? The children arrived there at 10:25? What would president Obama do if he was a normal average everyday citizen and that were his children in kindergarten on an exciting outing to see the White House. Tell me has any of you apoligist for the White House ever taken more than ten children anywhere? Or do you people even have children? Heck this wasn't even FOX reporting this snaffu where "children were snubbed by the White House" it was NBC.

Some people just couldn't believe that the White House aides could be so stupid as to take Airforce One and some fighter pilots over New York either could they.....?

Has anyone answered the question of the time decrepencies? The White House claims they closed the gates at 10:30? The children arrived there at 10:25? What would president Obama do if he was a normal average everyday citizen and that were his children in kindergarten on an exciting outing to see the White House. Tell me has any of you apoligist for the White House ever taken more than ten children anywhere? Or do you people even have children? Heck this wasn't even FOX reporting this snaffu where "children were snubbed by the White House" it was NBC.

I did,, a few dozen posts back,, it was ignored! :eusa_whistle:

Should we put your name in for the upcoming most ignored poster?

I'm sure thinking by the lack of abilities people seem to have with numbers these days our math teachers must suck really bad in this nation.

Should we put your name in for the upcoming most ignored poster?

I'm sure thinking by the lack of abilities people seem to have with numbers these days our math teachers must suck really bad in this nation.

:lol::lol::lol:

Wiwwow -- you put a whole new meaning to the adage "like a broken record."

OMG you're such a hypocrite. You whine about me calling Obama 'Barry' yet YOU come on and refer to Willow as 'Wiwwow' (how very Sealy of you)? I see you've learned the Barry 'do as I say not as I do' mantra well, grasshopper. :lol:

Are you stalking me to get a reaction on the "Barry" thing? Okay, you've got one. Now run along and go pester someone else or shoot something.

What's a matter Maggie, don't like it when someone calls you on your bullshit?

There were probably hundreds of similar incidents during every administration. The problem is that Obama can't blow his nose without it being a MAJOR FUCKING INTERNET STORY. I can't believe this thread got up to over 150 entries, and this being only a tiny blip in cyberspace, this NON-story made it to national news this morning. Give...me...a...break..

Waaaambulance.jpg

Forum List

Back