HARD LESSONS: Sobbing Kindergarteners Snubbed at White House -- After Showing Up Late

The White House tells a slightly different story. A spokesperson said the group was actually supposed to be there at 9:30, but they held the gates for the group until 10:30, 15 minutes longer than they told the group, but when they still hadn't arrived, they had to draw the line.
Paty Stine said the White House staff should have made an exception. She feels the kindergarteners were snubbed for the Steelers.
"Here we have President Obama and his administration saying here we are for the common, middle class people, and here he is not letting 150 5- and 6-year-olds into the White House because he’s throwing a lunch for a bunch of grown millionaires," Stine said.
Boo fucking hoo.

The White House tells a slightly different story. A spokesperson said the group was actually supposed to be there at 9:30, but they held the gates for the group until 10:30, 15 minutes longer than they told the group, but when they still hadn't arrived, they had to draw the line.
Paty Stine said the White House staff should have made an exception. She feels the kindergarteners were snubbed for the Steelers.
"Here we have President Obama and his administration saying here we are for the common, middle class people, and here he is not letting 150 5- and 6-year-olds into the White House because he’s throwing a lunch for a bunch of grown millionaires," Stine said.
Boo fucking hoo.

What happened? You seemed to have

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIHusZEIwio&feature=related]YouTube - The Righteous Brothers You've Lost That Loving Feeling[/ame]

Please take note of the typical liberal response when they have now comment.... Instead of saying yeah, Obama could have taken some extra time to meet these kids... You get Foo F*&^%ing hoo...

More proof that liberals NEVER criticize their own... And they wonder why so many people can't stand them....

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I don't see what the big deal is. Has anyone driven in DC traffic? If the teacher would have aimed to get the kids there at 930 instead of the absolute latest time of 1015 they would have been fine. 66 is a nightmare at 495 and she should have known. Anyway why should the president pass up meeting the super bowl champions. They have busy schedules too.

OK, they could have at least let the kids in for a tour of the White House. If the President was busy elsewhere, at least they would have had the tour.

Or, he could have left the lunch for a few minutes to come over and say "Howdy" to the kids.

But this is not a life or death situation, no need to have a nervous break down over it either folks.

I think it is good to teach kids about life. If you want to get somewhere in life, get off your lazy ass and get there EARLY!

I don't see what the big deal is. Has anyone driven in DC traffic? If the teacher would have aimed to get the kids there at 930 instead of the absolute latest time of 1015 they would have been fine. 66 is a nightmare at 495 and she should have known. Anyway why should the president pass up meeting the super bowl champions. They have busy schedules too.

Oh! absolutely,, the obamalama must never be disappointed,, better the little kids suffer the disappointment.. I agree wholeheartedly. yessireebobby I do. never ever pass up an opportunity to disappoint the children.

The poor little darlings are probably very mad at their teacher for making them late. :eusa_whistle:

I hope she explained that it was nothing they did rather it was traffic, her disorganization, the bus driver, etc..

the narcissist pissant would rather be photo - oped with his sports team anyway,, take that you snot nosed little kidlet brats from nowhere!

The poor little darlings are probably very mad at their teacher for making them late. :eusa_whistle:

I hope she explained that it was nothing they did rather it was traffic, her disorganization, the bus driver, etc..

Why would she do that when she can blame it on the White House and turn it into a political moment? So much for personal responsibility:

"Sorry, kids, I screwed up."

Why would she do that when she can blame it on the White House and turn it into a political moment? So much for personal responsibility:

"Sorry, kids, I screwed up."

taking a bus through the mcdonald's drivethru is always a bad idea, 2 for 1 special or not.

Doubtful...the teacher is blaming it all on Obama instead of her own stupidity. Damn activist teachers. :eusa_whistle:

Doubtful...the teacher is blaming it all on Obama instead of her own stupidity. Damn activist teachers. :eusa_whistle:

They should have been there a half an hour early. The teacher could have been reading to them, playing a game, anything to keep them calm for a few minutes.

I'm not saying anything about teachers in general, just this one. She screwed up.

Forum List

Back