HARD LESSONS: Sobbing Kindergarteners Snubbed at White House -- After Showing Up Late

Willow needs her koolaid, dammit.

I'm standing in line but you libtards keep draining the bowl.. seriously though. if the obamalama was at the WH and all he had was sports teams,, he could have spent a minute with the kids.. that's just good PR.. now if you think this article is good pr.. dip into the bowl for another helping.. he could have been a hero in the kids eyes,, but no,,, we go,, "boo fucking hoo"!

I'm sorry... maybe it's just me because I'm such plebeian... but does any of you wingnuts have their doctor wait for you for the rest of the day when you miss your appointment? I at least don't...

...the fuck?!

Last edited:
It is a hard lesson, but a good one. If you have an important appointment, be sure to show up on time.

What is the message that this teacher is sending to her students: "You can show up whenever you want because you're cute and photogenic, and people should interrupt their other planned activities to cater to you."

That's probably the same message Willow got in kindergarten, which explains a lot.

I'm sorry... maybe it's just me because I'm such plebeian... but does any of you wingnuts have their doctor wait for you for the rest of the day when you miss your appointment? I at least don't...

...the fuck?!

Good point. Mine would not wait and then charge me for the visit anyway.

It is a hard lesson, but a good one. If you have an important appointment, be sure to show up on time.

What is the message that this teacher is sending to her students: "You can show up whenever you want because you're cute and photogenic, and people should interrupt their other planned activities to cater to you."

That's probably the same message Willow got in kindergarten, which explains a lot.
Bingo! Kids that don't learn the consequences of their behavior are doomed to fail. I hope this teacher has some sense, or at least the parents do, and reinforce the issue.

Boo fucking hoo.

If I had a scheduled meeting with the Prez, and it really meant a lot to me, I might try to get my ass there ON TIME.

that just shows his level of hypocrisy,, he is never ever anywhere near on time.. for anything!

Now Willow.. why would you say something stupid like that? Something you can't even prove is true... and that categorizes you so clearly among the other brainless wingnuts?

Why? Why would you make it harder and harder for me to ever take anything you say seriously?

Bingo! Kids that don't learn the consequences of their behavior are doomed to fail. I hope this teacher has some sense, or at least the parents do, and reinforce the issue.

given that it was probably the teacher and/or parents that went whining to the media, i wouldn't count on it.

...the fuck?!

they do allow me ten minutes though..

so in your little world there is no room for tardy! I'll anxiously await your bitching next time the obamalama is late for a press conference or a speech! oh yeah! :lol:

It never ceases to amaze me, some of you will defend Obama in everything.

The POTUS was 100% WRONG here, meeting a bunch of overpaid football players is NOT a priority compared to giving a group of children a memory that would last them a lifetime.

A LOT of you have some seriously fucked up priorities in life.

Really, climb the fuck out of Obama's ass, he was wrong here.

If I had a scheduled meeting with the Prez, and it really meant a lot to me, I might try to get my ass there ON TIME.

that just shows his level of hypocrisy,, he is never ever anywhere near on time.. for anything!

Now Willow.. why would you say something stupid like that? Something you can't even prove is true... and that categorizes you so clearly among the other brainless wingnuts?

Why? Why would you make it harder and harder for me to ever take anything you say seriously?

see you operate under the fallacy that I give a shit whether you take me seriously.. so you need to back up and go from there..

...the fuck?!

The White House tells a slightly different story. A spokesperson said the group was actually supposed to be there at 9:30, but they held the gates for the group until 10:30, 15 minutes longer than they told the group, but when they still hadn't arrived, they had to draw the line.

Which part of this do you need help with understanding? I have a pretty high TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language) score - I'm pretty good at reading comprehension. Maybe we should sit down sometime and work on yours...

But if you insist on making yourself sound like an utter idiot... by all means... But I'll keep on pointing it out... I hope you don't mind.

so in your little world there is no room for tardy! I'll anxiously await your bitching next time the obamalama is late for a press conference or a speech! oh yeah! :lol:
Damn, Willow...in many schools teachers make an effort to reinforce the concept that tardy isn't a good thing. In my kids school if they are tardy they go to the principals office until their next class begins. Way to teach personal responsibility.

Why don't you just admit you're a big silly fraud.

see you operate under the fallacy that I give a shit whether you take me seriously.. so you need to back up and go from there..

Haha... now you're just being too cute :tongue:

This speaks to the one thing the slobbering liberals do not want out in the public, Obama's personal character. Who he really is! They have been bending over to hide this from day one and still are.

...the fuck?!

The White House tells a slightly different story. A spokesperson said the group was actually supposed to be there at 9:30, but they held the gates for the group until 10:30, 15 minutes longer than they told the group, but when they still hadn't arrived, they had to draw the line.

Which part of this do you need help with understanding? I have a pretty high TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language) score - I'm pretty good at reading comprehension. Maybe we should sit down sometime and work on yours...

But if you insist on making yourself sound like an utter idiot... by all means... But I'll keep on pointing it out... I hope you don't mind.

course the WH tells a different story,, they gotta cover their asses don't they?

Damn, Willow...in many schools teachers make an effort to reinforce the concept that tardy isn't a good thing. In my kids school if they are tardy they go to the principals office until their next class begins. Way to teach personal responsibility.

Why don't you just admit you're a big silly fraud.

not me,, I'm not the fraud,, you are the fraud,, we report you decide! seems like the obamalama's teachers didn't do the job of teaching hey?

Forum List

Back