Happy2bhere

Thanks for the welcome! Still trying to navigate my way around your little garden of political fruits and vegetables :)

welcome-11.gif

Welcome. Hope you brought your salt shaker. Some of the stuff here is pretty unpalatable.

I love the first blush of a new message board. Everyone welcomes you with cute little hello's and words of kind caution.

Glad you're here, well, actually I'm not really glad yet, I hope, I'll be glad that your here.

You wouldn't mind, giving up with some information to help decide would you...?

Left, right, dreaded liberal, sweet understanding conservative, rotten apples or fresh picked.

Well..? ...To be honest, the Liberal Ladies are just great, a few carry poison apples.

The guys, well, beasts and brutes compared to me, with a few exceptions...:lol:

So, that's about it, welcome....:rolleyes:

Welcome fellow Newbie.
You got link for that?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/intro...-needs-to-post-15-to-get-link-privileges.html

I love the first blush of a new message board. Everyone welcomes you with cute little hello's and words of kind caution.
Just wait 'til the assholes find you.

Hey! Hello to all you politically savvy animals!
Animals! How dare you!
Thanks for the welcome! Still trying to navigate my way around your little garden of political fruits and vegetables :)
That's more like it.

Welcome, you clever devil. I don't want to hurt your feelings right off...so I'll wait a day or two.

...and just you wait 'til the alpha bitch gets back.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back