Happy Winter Solstice

1640099576922.jpeg

We are actually the closest to the sun in the Northern Hemisphere. The tilt of the planet is amazing
The fact that this planet was capable of supporting life in such great variety is really amazing.

Yesterday was 5 seconds shorter. The difference is less than 10 seconds...lol
All those seconds add up in the years time. Or should I say half a year's time ! The summer solstice is just six months away.

We danced around the tree naked last night! It was a good time!
Huh??????......Golfing up to Civil Twilight mid June to July is my drivers most active time

For those who don't know, Civil Twilight is the time before and after sunset when no illumination is necessary for outdoor activities............Basically dusk

I believe it is at 10am tomorrow officially. Take the tree outside and dance

10 AM today, but is no fun dancing in the day light, the neighbors complain about the nudity.

The solstice occurs at the same instant everywhere on Earth: Here in the U.S., it happens at 10:59 a.m. EST on Tuesday, Dec. 21.

Huh??????......Golfing up to Civil Twilight mid June to July is my drivers most active time

For those who don't know, Civil Twilight is the time before and after sunset when no illumination is necessary for outdoor activities............Basically dusk

... When the sun is zero to six degrees below the horizon. Nautical Twilight is when the sun is 6 to 12° below the horizon and lastly is Astronomical Twilight when the sun is 12 to 18 degrees below the horizon.

10 AM today, but is no fun dancing in the day light, the neighbors complain about the nudity.

The solstice occurs at the same instant everywhere on Earth: Here in the U.S., it happens at 10:59 a.m. EST on Tuesday, Dec. 21.
But in Australia this is their Summer Solstice

Forum List

Back