Happy Transgender Visibility Day!

61FEAAEB-F056-471A-8BB0-F973860AD8EA.jpeg

Transgender Americans are part of the fabric of our Nation. Whether serving their communities or in the military, raising families or running businesses, they help America thrive. They deserve, and are entitled to, the same rights and freedoms as every other American, including the most fundamental freedom to be their true selves. But extremists are proposing hundreds of hateful laws that target and terrify transgender kids and their families -- silencing teachers; banning books; and even threatening parents, doctors, and nurses with prison for helping parents get care for their children. These bills attack our most basic American values: the freedom to be yourself, the freedom to make your own health care decisions, and even the right to raise your own child. It is no surprise that the bullying and discrimination that transgender Americans face is worsening our Nation's mental health crisis, leading half of transgender youth to consider suicide in the past year. At the same time, an epidemic of violence against transgender women and girls, especially women and girls of color, continues to take too many lives. Let me be clear: All of these attacks are un-American and must end. No one should have to be brave just to be themselves.

The fabric of our nation????you mean like interior decorating??

All of these attacks are unamerican......so someone is going to stop these insane trans school shooters??

I have yet to see any transgenders, transgressions, transcendental meditation, translucent or transitioning dead gods...maybe it's a slow day.

Today is their day and I haven't seen one. Has anybody seen one? Is it likely Biden is risking his fragile hold on reality by promoting less than 1% of society while insulting the other 99% during Easter?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back