Happy Sarah Palin Thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry folks ^^^ I don't know why it posted twice and it won't edit out.

Maybe its an omen that $illy $arah will indeed bless us with her presence on the national stage.

We can only hope.

I'm pretty sure this video is at least six years old. Maybe that's why it's a classic.:confused-84:
But a what poor time to do an interview. That has to be one of the worse PR events in recent history (except for the fictional Turkey Drop ala WKRP in Cincinnati :laugh:). I'm sure her PR person from those days is long gone and working the lettuce fields in California. If not, well that person should be.:up:

I'm pretty sure this video is at least six years old. Maybe that's why it's a classic.:confused-84:
But a what poor time to do an interview. That has to be one of the worse PR events in recent history (except for the fictional Turkey Drop ala WKRP in Cincinnati :laugh:). I'm sure her PR person from those days is long gone and working the lettuce fields in California. If not, well that person should be.:up:
Are you being squeemish like the sissy boy metrosexuals in this thread? Since Sarah can drop a moose with one shot between the eyes and field dress her kill, I doubt a slitting the throat of a turkey in her presence would bother her as much as it does all the critics here.

She's a real turkey.

According to her, that is a term of endearment.

Well you and lokooka crawl as low as snakes. We see what party has the war on women. I just hope these last election woke up a lot of people to his ugly stuff from you leftwingers

Well she'd never please you uppity snobs. they have to be someone ugly and hateful like Lizz Warren. Or Maxine Waters, Pelosi, oh the list is to long

I remember when Lucy was on everyday. Lucille Ball was a treasure. Now all we have is Sarah.

these people believe a turkey is made prepackaged. they blew a gasket seeing how they are really killed and that they were actually eating them. lol

the low class are you people still wailing over A WOMAN who was a candidate for Vice President of our United States.

Another far left fail thread showing once again how much the far left truly hates women.

Why do the far left hate women?

huh?

This isn't about a woman or women.

Its about one turkey named $arah and some other turkeys who lost their lives that day.

Puh-lese - a moment of silence for the loss of those innocent lives.

There. Don't you feel better now?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

To bots like Kosh, if you criticize an idiot, it is important that an attempt is made to try to portray that as an attack on all women to create a smokescreen for actual attacks on women. You know, like forcing them to be vaginally wanded and shit.

Shoving wands into vaginas: not a talibanesque war on women. Jeering an airhead from Alaska: THAT is a war on women, mm-kay?

Another far left fail thread showing once again how much the far left truly hates women.

Why do the far left hate women?

huh?

This isn't about a woman or women.

Its about one turkey named $arah and some other turkeys who lost their lives that day.

Puh-lese - a moment of silence for the loss of those innocent lives.

There. Don't you feel better now?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yes! The hatred of women by the far left and the far left posts shows that they will bash women to no end...

Yep the hatred of women by the far left is very clear, except to the far left drones..

these people believe a turkey is made prepackaged. they blew a gasket seeing how they are really killed and that they were actually eating them. lol

the low class are you people still wailing over A WOMAN who was a candidate for Vice President of our United States.
No one blew a gasket. Everyone was appalled that the VP candidate couldn't conduct a simple press conference without making a total fool of herself. The incident highlighted her absolute stupidity.
Sarah constantly insults people who disagree with her opinions. She does it in a low class and ignorant way. The people she insults have every right to insult her back by highlighting her dumbness. And her fans have every right to whine about it.

We're not bashing women. We're bashing Alaska. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

After all, they elected an airhead who abdicated for cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back