Happy Passover to all house of Israel!

All symptoms lead to someone who suffers from Belly Jew Hatred.

You say that about everything
Not about everything.

But I will keep on saying it when it comes to things like the ones you have said.

Be it you, or anyone else who likes to troll instead of having any real conversations. And you are a class "A" Troll.
Class S motherfucker

The event that Is celebrated during Passover happened over 1400 years BC. You are wrong and nothing but an :ahole-1:
John 3:16

Doesn’t change the time table of facts. :asshole:

Not about everything.

But I will keep on saying it when it comes to things like the ones you have said.

Be it you, or anyone else who likes to troll instead of having any real conversations. And you are a class "A" Troll.
Class S motherfucker

The event that Is celebrated during Passover happened over 1400 years BC. You are wrong and nothing but an :ahole-1:

Lol introducing “facts” into a religious debate :laugh:

Not about everything.

Class S motherfucker

Lol introducing “facts” into a religious debate :laugh:

OKj. :clap2:

All symptoms lead to someone who suffers from Belly Jew Hatred.

Not about everything.

Class S motherfucker

Just out of curiosity, what happened to all those who died prior to the Gospel According to John?
And why wait 60 or more years from the first Epistle to insert this verse into a "Scripture"?
Apparently, it seems like a desperate last measure to get adherents,
Of course this verse was ignored until about 300 years later.

Not about everything.

Class S motherfucker

Just out of curiosity, what happened to all those who died prior to the Gospel According to John?
And why wait 60 or more years from the first Epistle to insert this verse into a "Scripture"?
Either they ascended into the ether and whatever’s beyond or whatever, or they just poofed and blinked out of existence

Not about everything.

Class S motherfucker

Either they ascended into the ether and whatever’s beyond or whatever, or they just poofed and blinked out of existence
I love the NT; it’s so filled with errors it’s like a satire.

Class S motherfucker

I love the NT; it’s so filled with errors it’s like a satire.
Revelations is very creative

Have a kosher and joyful Pesach!

Let us pray these days that we will merit complete G-d's redemption for the people of Israel and the entire world. For the sages taught us, "In Nisan they were redeemed in Nissan to be redeemed."
61ae8b9c-ea9a-41af-ade6-7fbea98c2c4d.jpg

:hhello:

Happy Passover and a Merry Christmas, too late for Chinese Spring Festival, but all more or less the same symbolism of rejuvenation of life. (Though in China done with firecrackers and money, lots of money)
Remember when God murdered thousands of innocent children? Happy holiday!
Remember when atheist dictators murdered millions of people?

hitler wasn't an atheist

Let us pray these days that we will merit complete G-d's redemption for the people of Israel and the entire world. For the sages taught us, "In Nisan they were redeemed in Nissan to be redeemed."

Happy Passover and a Merry Christmas, too late for Chinese Spring Festival, but all more or less the same symbolism of rejuvenation of life. (Though in China done with firecrackers and money, lots of money)

hitler wasn't an atheist
I didn’t say TheOldFool is Hitler!

hitler wasn't an atheist
Hitler would probably reply like that :eusa_think:

hitler wasn't an atheist

you said "remember when atheist dictators murdered millions of people"?

I'm pretty sure no one on this board murdered millions of people. I'm also pretty sure that hitler was christian.

hitler wasn't an atheist

I'm pretty sure no one on this board murdered millions of people. I'm also pretty sure that hitler was christian.
Which has what to do with the fact that atheist dictators have murdered millions of people?

hitler wasn't an atheist

Being white was his religion, like most Trump supporters

hitler wasn't an atheist

And what makes you pull this out of nowhere?

hitler wasn't an atheist

No, Hitler was not Christian.

He was born into a Christian environment, however his religion was Nazism. And I'm not joking.

hitler wasn't an atheist

He was born into a Christian environment, however his religion was Nazism. And I'm not joking.

there is an historian who now claims that he was a pantheist. I'm pretty sure that is BS too.

hitler wasn't an atheist

there is an historian who now claims that he was a pantheist. I'm pretty sure that is BS too.

I've never seen anything that would point to that.

No, Hitler was his own God, in a sort of way.

hitler wasn't an atheist

but....

https://www.amazon.com/Hitlers-Religion-Twisted-Beliefs-Drove/dp/1621575004&tag=ff0d01-20

but....

https://www.amazon.com/Hitlers-Religion-Twisted-Beliefs-Drove/dp/1621575004&tag=ff0d01-20

Yes, the author gained a degree and masters from a Christian university. Has 7 kids and written that Darwinism has devalued human life.

Richard Weikart - Wikipedia

"His third book, From Darwin to Hitler, has been widely criticized by the academic community and promoted by creationists."

And there's a nice list of people who criticized this book for being a load of rubbish.

People will try and use their brain to mislead, I think this guy is in that category, massively.

but....

Hitler was definitely a victim of Catholic theology.

Forum List

Back