Happy Passover to all house of Israel!

Remember when God murdered thousands of innocent children? Happy holiday!

Remember when their firstborn asked Pharaoh to free Israel and he neglected the warning?
We do.

Pharaoh was "god" yet couldn't protect his nation and even the sons in his domain...a nation of slaves was put before a man who considered himself "god", and brought him the message.

Best blockbuster ever.
A moral every man with consciousness should scratch his head about.

Remember when God murdered thousands of innocent children? Happy holiday!

Remember when their firstborn asked Pharaoh to free Israel and he neglected the warning?
We do.

Pharaoh was "god" yet couldn't protect his nation and even the sons in his domain...a nation of slaves was put before a man who considered himself "god", and brought him the message.

Best blockbuster ever.
A moral every man with consciousness should scratch his head about.
Psh that’s nothing compared to Odin crushing the ice giants

Let me share with You a bit from my Pesach experience, and bring this thread back to topic.

At the last minute on friday we had a change of plans as our friends who came back from abroad invited us to celebrate in their new house in Sefad.

As we haven't seen them for about a year, we've blessed "Mehayeh Ha'Metim" had a pleasant meal and kept on in preparations for the Seder. One of the highlights for me this year were the Matzos . My friend managed to bring the most Mehudar matzos that looked so poor, burned, and the same time so real in the context o the miracle that it got me immediately into the atmosphere. The magnitude of the situation of a millions of people hurrying to salvation, the worry, the darkness of the sky and the feeling that someOne so Awesome is taking care of You in the midst of all this. These Matzos were my highlights this year, made me immediately full of fear and awe in front of Hashem.

The Seder itself was more fun than I could expect, the kids were full of energy, gave toys to each other... During the day we ate more and managed to study Mishna and Halacha like in the old days with my bro from another mother, this time with more understanding and an additional generation discussing the same verses. At that instance a thought passes by and You instantly know the "why" behind all the story of Egypt.

On the Sunday night we went out to see Safed, this is what You'll see here, the calm deep atmosphere in one of our holy cities, on the day after the Seder:

vlgstr.png

Beit Midrash/Knesset on one of slopes in the old city

betmidrash.png

corner1.png

A Tzdaka box among many on the streets

Tzdaka.png

A house where one of the Hasid students of Rabbi Israel ben Elizer lived

Rabbihouse.png

strsdwn.png

This was almost hidden, a small door on one of the many corners:
Templeondoor.png

Then we went to mount Meron to say Tehilim at the Rashbi Tziun.
Definitely Pesach this year is my highlight!

Again happy and kosher Holydays to all House of Israel. :)

This night (in Israel) starts the 7th day of Pesach - the day Hashem parted the Red Sea for his people Israel.

Seventh and Last of Pesach: What Happened and What We Do
The seventh day of Passover is a good day that marks the Passover holiday. The second day of Yom Tov is added abroad (see here for an explanation of why) and it is called "the last of Pesach."

What happened on the seventh day of Passover?

On the fifteenth of Nisan, the Israelites departed from the land of Egypt, where they had been slaves for decades, despite their initial refusal after ten plagues which God struck and with which Pharaoh accepted and permitted the Israelites to leave the country for only three days.

Three days after the Exodus from Egypt, Pharaoh realized that the Jews had no intention of returning to his land. He harnessed his horses and called upon all his people to join the pursuit of the Jews in order to become enslaved again.

After a brief chase, Pharaoh obtained the Jews on the 20th of Nisan and closed them on three sides, with only the Red Sea standing before them. God ordered Moshe to lift the staff on the sea, which was torn to pieces, and the Jews passed through the sea on land. When the Egyptians tried to chase them at sea, the water covered them again. The Egyptian army, its vehicle and its cavalry drowned in the Red Sea.

As a thanks to the Creator of the world for the miracle of the splitting of the Red Sea, Moses and the Israelites said "Song of the Sea" and Miriam said with the women of Israel singing accompanied by drums and dances.

The miracle of the splitting of the Red Sea occurred in the early hours of the seventh day of Passover.

Have a kosher and joyful Pesach!

Let us pray these days that we will merit complete G-d's redemption for the people of Israel and the entire world. For the sages taught us, "In Nisan they were redeemed in Nissan to be redeemed."
61ae8b9c-ea9a-41af-ade6-7fbea98c2c4d.jpg

:hhello:
Same to you. Next year in Yerushalyim!

You say that about everything
Not about everything.

But I will keep on saying it when it comes to things like the ones you have said.

Be it you, or anyone else who likes to troll instead of having any real conversations. And you are a class "A" Troll.
Class S motherfucker

The event that Is celebrated during Passover happened over 1400 years BC. You are wrong and nothing but an :ahole-1:
John 3:16

Doesn’t change the time table of facts. :asshole:
Lol introducing “facts” into a religious debate :laugh:

YAWN. ,,, Israel exists( deal with it.

Israel was a person
Not a place
There was no land called "Israel"
before 1947ad
As I remember it :)-
Hi, Self-Hating Jew who knows nothing about history...
Your Arab friends who want to murder you use the Koran to justify global murder and ownership of Israel to their fellow murderers.
But they do that in Arabic.
Read Genesis 1:10 and tell me who owns the Land of Israel.

No ad hominems,

Jews and Israelis are not one and the same

Is the land of “Israel” their true ancient homeland?

Promised Land
“Moses went up Mount Nebo to the top of Pisgah, looked over the promised land of Israel spread out before him, and died, at the age of one hundred and twenty, according to Talmudic legend on 7 Adar, his 120th birthday exactly.

Moab is the historical name for a mountainous strip of land in modern-day
Jordan running along the eastern shore of the Dead Sea. In ancient times, it was home to the kingdom of the Moabites, a people often in conflict with their Israelite neighbors to the west.

The Moabites were a historical people, whose existence is attested to by numerous archeological findings, most notably the
Mesha Stele, which describes the Moabite victory over an unnamed son of King Omri of Israel. Their capital was Dibon, located next to the modern Jordanian town of Dhiban.
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Moab

From there they moved to Egypt
(Gen 42:25 KJV) Then Joseph commanded to fill their sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way:

(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

Based on the above the “Promised Land” is not the land the Jews are occupying today. In biblical verse terms the Jews were nomads who were wonderers living off of the land grazing their sheep on the open plains.

Then the question that needs to be asked---

Why do the Israelis call the land they live on today their ancestral land?
Because they lie to themselves and everyone else; even their children
:)-

Remember when their firstborn asked Pharaoh to free Israel and he neglected the warning? We do.
The Israelis’ were not slaves, the Pharaoh gave the Jews the best of the land to live on. It wasn’t until Moses murders an Egyptian that everything went south, and they fled into the desert.

And it came to pass in those days, when Moses was grown, that he went out to his brothers, and looked on their burdens: and he spied an Egyptian smiting an Hebrew, one of his brothers. And he looked this way and that way, and when he saw that there was no man, he slew the Egyptian, and hid him in the sand. And when he went out the second day, behold, two men of the Hebrews strove together: and he said to him that did the wrong, Why smite you your fellow?

Now when Pharaoh heard this thing, he sought to slay Moses. But Moses fled from the face of Pharaoh, and dwelled in the land of Midian: and he sat down by a well. Moses and all the others flee Egypt and are scattered throughout the land.

Promised Land
“Moses went up Mount Nebo to the top of Pisgah, looked over the promised land of Israel spread out before him, and died, at the age of one hundred and twenty, according to Talmudic legend on 7 Adar, his 120th birthday exactly.

Jordan running along the eastern shore of the Dead Sea. In ancient times, it was home to the kingdom of the Moabites, a people often in conflict with their Israelite neighbors to the west.

The Moabites were a historical people, whose existence is attested to by numerous archeological findings, most notably the
Mesha Stele, which describes the Moabite victory over an unnamed son of King Omri of Israel. Their capital was Dibon, located next to the modern Jordanian town of Dhiban.

(Gen 42:25 KJV) Then Joseph commanded to fill their sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way:

(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

Based on the above the “Promised Land” is not the land the Jews are occupying today. In biblical verse terms the Jews were nomads who were wonderers living off of the land grazing their sheep on the open plains.

Cool story, asshole...
How many times do I have to point out Genesis Chapter 10?
The original owners were from the families of Shem and Yefes and Ham later invaded.
If you continue to lie, you can stick your lies up your self-hating Jewish ass.

Remember when their firstborn asked Pharaoh to free Israel and he neglected the warning? We do.
The Israelis’ were not slaves, the Pharaoh gave the Jews the best of the land to live on. It wasn’t until Moses murders an Egyptian that everything went south, and they fled into the desert.

And it came to pass in those days, when Moses was grown, that he went out to his brothers, and looked on their burdens: and he spied an Egyptian smiting an Hebrew, one of his brothers. And he looked this way and that way, and when he saw that there was no man, he slew the Egyptian, and hid him in the sand. And when he went out the second day, behold, two men of the Hebrews strove together: and he said to him that did the wrong, Why smite you your fellow?

Now when Pharaoh heard this thing, he sought to slay Moses. But Moses fled from the face of Pharaoh, and dwelled in the land of Midian: and he sat down by a well. Moses and all the others flee Egypt and are scattered throughout the land.

So you're actually trying to prove Israelites weren't slaves
by using an episode where Moses killed the Egyptian for hitting an Israelite slave?

Now that's the definition of an idiot.

Promised Land

Sure let's talk Moabites, and who's descendants they are...
Reading comprehension much?

"For I was stolen from the land of the Hebrews, and here too, I have done nothing, for which they have put me into the dungeon."

Last edited:

Promised Land

Sure let's talk Moabites, and who's descendants they are...
Reading comprehension much?

"For I was stolen from the land of the Hebrews, and here too, I have done nothing, for which they have put me into the dungeon."
Just Jew hating propaganda.
You know his ugly Arab girlfriend is reading what he posts.

Just Jew hating propaganda.

I simply posted some biblical verses. If you ignore biblical verses that's your problem; not mine :)-
You know his ugly Arab girlfriend is reading what he posts.
Atleast I have a girlfriend, you on the other hand has the palm of your hand and that sweet guy who visits from time to time.
Now don't get me wrong, I have nothing against gay folks.
no animosity intended or implied
just making an observation

If you are a Hebrew you would not say, “I was taken from the land of the Hebrews”, you would say you were taken from my land or our land.

Now on the other hand if an Arab was saying this.,.,.,., it makes perfect sense.

Forum List

Back