Happy Passover & Easter From Israel

Hey Steve, who is this most famous Australian general who was next in line to lead all allied forces in WW 1? Gee Steve, what was his religion?
John Monash....brilliant CIC.he was Jewish....after the slaughter of Australian Troops at Gallipoli (NOT CHURCHILLS FINEST HOUR),he told the British that he and always an Australian will be the Commander in Chief of all Australian Troops....in all Wars...this applies today...this is the reason Aussie Troops never fight anywhere near American Troops(Too Trigger Happy)....reason...Friendly Fire...as the Brits and Canadians have found out to their cost...steve...and Guys stop your habit of trying to trick me with your Zionists Sly Questions...I more than anyone on here have stated my appreciation of many Jews throughout history..my only critisum sic is of THE CULT ZIONISM FOR GOOD REASON,Guys I LOVE YOU,does that make you feel better

Right on. Australia's most famous general was a Jew. And as for the British, well you know, they will fight until the last Australian.

Hey Steve, who is this most famous Australian general who was next in line to lead all allied forces in WW 1? Gee Steve, what was his religion?
John Monash....brilliant CIC.he was Jewish....after the slaughter of Australian Troops at Gallipoli (NOT CHURCHILLS FINEST HOUR),he told the British that he and always an Australian will be the Commander in Chief of all Australian Troops....in all Wars...this applies today...this is the reason Aussie Troops never fight anywhere near American Troops(Too Trigger Happy)....reason...Friendly Fire...as the Brits and Canadians have found out to their cost...steve...and Guys stop your habit of trying to trick me with your Zionists Sly Questions...I more than anyone on here have stated my appreciation of many Jews throughout history..my only critisum sic is of THE CULT ZIONISM FOR GOOD REASON,Guys I LOVE YOU,does that make you feel better

Right on. Australia's most famous general was a Jew. And as for the British, well you know, they will fight until the last Australian.
What do you mean M,the British will fight to the last Australian....Me na understand....st

What do you mean M,the British will fight to the last Australian....Me na understand....st

I's an old saying that has been proven true, especially during WW 1. Goes like this. Who are first assigned by the Brits to hold a position & get massacred until the British come? And did you know in WW 1, on a percentage to their population, Australians paid the highest death toll over any other country.

I's an old saying that has been proven true, especially during WW 1. Goes like this. Who are first assigned by the Brits to hold a position & get massacred until the British come? And did you know in WW 1, on a percentage to their population, Australians paid the highest death toll over any other country.
We know well what Churchill and his cronies did,unlike the UK and to a lesser degree the US,we have scant regard for his reputation,because we feel he has none,,,he was a Rabid Anti-Semite and I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall,when John Monash(that great Jewish Man) Told Churchill in NO uncertain terms that his(Churchill) cannon fodder was now under his and Australia's control......M,thanks for you exposea ....without realising it at the time,this was a defining moment in our history as a nation....it defined us,we realized we could stand on our own two feet as a people and a nation,so as a people we have much gratitude for and to John Monash,not just a Jew but an Australian,M.....an AUSTRALIAN....steve

We know well what Churchill and his cronies did,unlike the UK and to a lesser degree the US,we have scant regard for his reputation,because we feel he has none,,,he was a Rabid Anti-Semite and I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall,when John Monash(that great Jewish Man) Told Churchill in NO uncertain terms that his(Churchill) cannon fodder was now under his and Australia's control......M,thanks for you exposea ....without realising it at the time,this was a defining moment in our history as a nation....it defined us,we realized we could stand on our own two feet as a people and a nation,so as a people we have much gratitude for and to John Monash,not just a Jew but an Australian,M.....an AUSTRALIAN....steve

Yes. And first an Australian, then A Jew. And we also agree that time period was indeed a defining moment in Australian history to stand on its own. So tell me, in your opinion, should Australia remain a British commonwealth or perhaps go our American tea party route?

Yes. And first an Australian, then A Jew. And we also agree that time period was indeed a defining moment in Australian history to stand on its own. So tell me, in your opinion, should Australia remain a British commonwealth or perhaps go our American tea party route?
Well we had a referendum on a Republic a few years ago MJ,but the vote was to stay in the Commonwealth JUST...I voted not to stay...steve...Dunno about the ATP route,but I cannot imagine we would be interested in anything they would do LOL

As a proud American I also love Australia & Australians. A country that has fought by our side in every war since WW 1. Fair dinkum.

As a proud American I also love Australia & Australians. A country that has fought by our side in every war since WW 1. Fair dinkum.
We are supportive and always have your back,as you do ours...We do not believe that carrying a GUN is safer than NOT CARRYING A GUN....and we have proved it...Too many Americans think their way is the only way...It is not so.....I believe that Americans by far have the highest incidence of MYOPIA IN THE WORLD.....LOL...steve

We are supportive and always have your back,as you do ours...We do not believe that carrying a GUN is safer than NOT CARRYING A GUN....and we have proved it...Too many Americans think their way is the only way...It is not so.....I believe that Americans by far have the highest incidence of MYOPIA IN THE WORLD.....LOL...steve

As for guns, I support the second amendment as written at the time. However, I believe we Americans now need an amendment to the second amendment as there simply were no automatic high power weapons when first written by our founding fathers.

As for guns, I support the second amendment as written at the time. However, I believe we Americans now need an amendment to the second amendment as there simply were no automatic high power weapons when first written by our founding fathers.
You were fighting against repression for your freedom and independence in the time of your forefathers....little did they realized how weaponry would evolve and/or how American society would fracture from the ideals of the time....an Amendment of the 2nd Amendment would be a start but ineffectual in the long term MJ,which I think you know...sometimes you really have to Cut all the Cancer Out as we did with NO GUNS,and succeeded........just saying....it is nice to have a warm and friendly discussion with you,instead of some of the non sence we/I spray around.......steve...I trust you and yours are well

You were fighting against repression for your freedom and independence in the time of your forefathers....little did they realized how weaponry would evolve and/or how American society would fracture from the ideals of the time....an Amendment of the 2nd Amendment would be a start but ineffectual in the long term MJ,which I think you know...sometimes you really have to Cut all the Cancer Out as we did with NO GUNS,and succeeded........just saying....it is nice to have a warm and friendly discussion with you,instead of some of the non sence we/I spray around.......steve...I trust you and yours are well

Steve, this is a political message board. Anyone who feels hate or disgust for someone with opposing views as we see over & over again should not be here at all. If all of us here ever met, odds are we would begin to like each other, at least as fellow human beings who care about the issues we discuss. The only losers here are those who get all pissed off with things posted by the opposition to their thinking.

Forum List

Back