HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!! What are you New Year's resolutions.

Have you or will you make New Year's resolutions?

• Yes.

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I should.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I do but I never keep them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't believe in resolutions.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other and I'll explain in my post.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The best we can say about some times, some days, some years is that this too shall pass. And we can be grateful for the better times, better days, and better years. Sending you best wishes for a better tomorrow, and better 2012 Traveller and wishing that for everybody actually. Sometimes just seeing each other through is better than any resolution we could make.

Let me know how that priorities system works out though Save. Hombre and mine put out there in October lasted about 18 hours. :)

Well, so far the list will include:

Replacing the back porch
Lose about 20 pounds (each of us, not total)
Go to church more
Start an investment club with a bunch of relatives

New Years resolution for the soul.

To laugh often and much
To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children
To earn the appreciation of honest critics and to endure the betrayal of false friends
To appreciate beauty
To find the best in others
To leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition
To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.

Things to strive for, not sure where my friend got this but it is pretty good.

I kept my resolution yesterday but woke up in pain this morning. Allow me to save face by pretending it was the 28 degree weather, not the 25 minutes of walking, which made me stiff. ;)

I went out again today, but kept it down to 15 minutes to make sure I wouldn't have an excuse to stay home tomorrow. 22 degrees today. :thup:

Forum List

Back