Happy MAGA Day Everyone!

It was right around this time that the leftard clown posse realized that the Hildebeast would need a miracle to win.........I remember the night well.......

I am surfing some of the other MSM meltdowns and debate highlights on You Tube. Very entertaining. The Donald kicked the ass of the establishment and the Crooked Hillary machine which we find out now has tentacles deeper into the Swamp of Washington DC than most of us imagined.

Can you believe it has been a year that we have had the best President in decades! :)

Hehe. It seems like just yesterday I was telling you Trump didn't stand a chance at getting elected. Remember that? The ol snouter proved me wrong, though.

Last edited:
trump-tweet-election-anniversary.jpg

The Donald's Asia trip was off the charts successful. The leaders out there love our President. Japan and South Korea are very important of course, but The Donald partying with China was amazing. If The Donald works a deal with China to eliminate the North Korea problem, The Donald will go down as the best world leader in world history.

I wonder how this will all work out for you Trumpians. Indictments, scandal, division and humiliation at the tweeting fingers of the President.

Two communications directors, a Chief of Staff, a cabinet secretary, an FBI director a press secretary all gone and a dismal 34% approval rating. No repeal and replace, no wall, no major legislative accomplishments and you guys are celebrating.

Either you know nothing about politics (like your hero) or you are, in fact, part of a cult of personality. And a cruder personality could hardly be found in this country outside of professional wrestlers.

So, party on, Trumpers! You have nothing to lose but your nation.

Last edited:
Nosmo King, what high school did you drop out of? Do you feel we should sue the school system you allegedly attended?

Forum List

Back