Happy Lee/Jackson day everyone

jtpr312

Sep 29, 2012
Md
Though technically it was the 18th this year, my son had no school friday, we are celebrating the entire 4 day weekend in remembrence.

Just what exactly is it that you "celebrate"?
Losing no doubt.

being racist scum....

anyone really believe this twit is from NYC?

Lol. Why would someone lie about being from NYC? I'm ashamed of the fact that I was born and raised in that cesspool of liberal filth, but born and raised there I was. Born at Manhattan General on 17th and 2nd ave, baptized at St Stephens on 28st, the same church my parents where married in, went to elementary school at the same school my parents did, again St Sephens, went to JHS 104 on 21st St and then Murray Bergtraum HS downtown on Pear St, joined the Marines at the times sq kiosk and went to MEPs out at Ft. Hamilton Bklyn. I'm only sorry I went back after the Marines for a few years before I finally moved south.

Art III; Sec 3: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. (US Constitution)

Anybody care to explain how what Lee and Jackson did wasn't treason? Or, explain why we should honor them?

Sometimes I wonder: There are some people who do such a remarkable job of making conservatism look so bad, that I can't help but suspect they're actually liberals trying to sabotage the other side.

No, they are right wingers. Their stupidity is on levels so astronomical it's downright hysterical, yet pathetic at the same time.

The right wing propaganda machine has turned their sheep into completely brainwashed morons.

Losing no doubt.

being racist scum....

Lol. Why would someone lie about being from NYC? I'm ashamed of the fact that I was born and raised in that cesspool of liberal filth, but born and raised there I was. Born at Manhattan General on 17th and 2nd ave, baptized at St Stephens on 28st, the same church my parents where married in, went to elementary school at the same school my parents did, again St Sephens, went to JHS 104 on 21st St and then Murray Bergtraum HS downtown on Pear St, joined the Marines at the times sq kiosk and went to MEPs out at Ft. Hamilton Bklyn. I'm only sorry I went back after the Marines for a few years before I finally moved south.

What, no college??

I'm shocked!!

Art III; Sec 3: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. (US Constitution)

Anybody care to explain how what Lee and Jackson did wasn't treason? Or, explain why we should honor them?

of course it was treason.

of course it was treason.

So is bombing the Pentagon and the Capital.. which of course President Barry Kardashian's BFF Bill Ayers actually did.

being racist scum....

What, no college??

I'm shocked!!

OK - THAT is funny

They withdrew from the Union, much like the Soviet satellite countries did from the Soviet Union, did you call those people traitors also? Does you opinion only apply to the folks you disagree with? Do you really believe a free people don't have a right to govern themselves as they chose?

Forum List

Back