Happy Indigenous People (Neofascism) Day

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Dec 23, 2009
Middle class, suburban ghetto.
Marxism is the express purpose of pushing indigenous people Day on the Columbus Day holiday instead of creating a separate date.
Push all things western culture (propagated as ‘white’) as bad and murderous and make all things non-western as victim.
Never mind the advanced culture introduced to this hemisphere by European influence. Never mind considering the survival mode Columbus and his ilk were in in their time. That doesn’t fit the narrative. Never mind the genocide indigenous peoples perpetrated on other tribes in the name of survival in their time because it doesn’t fit the narrative.
This is all just another attempt to usurp the culture in order to allow Marxism to stick.
True Americans need to resist now before it gets to insidiously out of control.

columbus-day-or-indigenous-peoples-day

Any self loathing morons are welcome to move out of Western civilization and to the likes of China, the Sudan, Pakistan, etc. Plenty of places without any white people to oppress them.

Marxism is the express purpose of pushing indigenous people Day on the Columbus Day holiday instead of creating a separate date.
Push all things western culture (propagated as ‘white’) as bad and murderous and make all things non-western as victim.
Never mind the advanced culture introduced to this hemisphere by European influence. Never mind considering the survival mode Columbus and his ilk were in in their time. That doesn’t fit the narrative. Never mind the genocide indigenous peoples perpetrated on other tribes in the name of survival in their time because it doesn’t fit the narrative.
This is all just another attempt to usurp the culture in order to allow Marxism to stick.

I'm indigenous people. When do I get my parade?

On the Fourth of July, of course. :113:

thumb_did-vou-know-the-gish-gallop-is-a-debate-tactic-27454246.png

lessons-learned-from-25-years-of-battling-creationists-scientologists-and-fundamentalists-online-13-728.jpg

121008-romney-wins-golden-shovel.jpg

Gish-gallop-is-strong-with-this-one.png

It will always be Columbus Day for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, american genocide requires its own day of celebration and recognition.
Including the tribes who wiped out other tribes for centuries before any Europeans showed up, right?

Certainly including the Catholic Church who as early as the 1500s were calling for the extermination of the indigenous peoples of the Americas in Papal Bulls.

I think we might all benefit from your study of the indigenous peoples of the Americas pre first euro contact were you to indulge us with what you've learned. However your attempt here to whatabout whatboutismly equate institutionally orchestrated eurocentric genocide and ethnic cleansing of a land mass with intratribal warfare in any tribal society, including the tribes of europe, is only going to find a soft place to land on ears already feeling entitled to continue this legacy with our support of genocide in Gaza and Yemen; we've never stopped. It is what we do to people "in the way of progress".

And all you or anyone else can ever come up with is, "meh, everyone does it, they were doing it too, we're just 'exceptional', thus entitled". Praise Jeebus, it's God's will.

Including the tribes who wiped out other tribes for centuries before any Europeans showed up, right?

Certainly including the Catholic Church who as early as the 1500s were calling for the extermination of the indigenous peoples of the Americas in Papal Bulls.

I think we might all benefit from your study of the indigenous peoples of the Americas pre first euro contact were you to indulge us with what you've learned. However your attempt here to whatabout whatboutismly equate institutionally orchestrated eurocentric genocide and ethnic cleansing of a land mass with intratribal warfare in any tribal society, including the tribes of europe, is only going to find a soft place to land on ears already feeling entitled to continue this legacy with our support of genocide in Gaza and Yemen; we've never stopped. It is what we do to people "in the way of progress".

And all you or anyone else can ever come up with is, "meh, everyone does it, they were doing it too, we're just 'exceptional', thus entitled". Praise Jeebus, it's God's will.
Wrong.
My interpretation is about the comprehensive over selectivity. I’m about inclusivity and you’re endorsing intolerance.
How’s your shoe tasting?

Wrong.
My interpretation is about the comprehensive over selectivity. I’m about inclusivity and you’re endorsing intolerance.
How’s your shoe tasting?
So nothing on the history of the indigenous peoples of the americas pre first euro contact, their wars or "genocide" then.

Noted.

Stunningly.

Wrong.
How’s your shoe tasting?
So nothing on the history of the indigenous peoples of the americas pre first euro contact, their wars or "genocide" then.

Noted.

Stunningly.
No. Everything. All of it.
And expose the nefarious Marxist motive of this indigenous people day move. The nefarious motive you're abetting.

Wrong.
How’s your shoe tasting?

Noted.

Stunningly.
And expose the nefarious Marxist motive of this indigenous people day move. The nefarious motive you're abetting.

So nothing on the history of the indigenous peoples of the americas pre first euro contact, their wars or "genocide" then?

Phony.

Wrong.
How’s your shoe tasting?

Noted.

Stunningly.

So nothing on the history of the indigenous peoples of the americas pre first euro contact, their wars or "genocide" then?

Phony.
I said comprehensive. Look it up.

Wrong.
How’s your shoe tasting?

Noted.

Stunningly.

Phony.
I said comprehensive. Look it up.

Phony.

Why dont you ever complain about the attrocities committed by indians? Why do i keep finding you in every thread bashing white people? Furthermore, why do you lie about being white yourself? Is it because you dont want to be called out for being a racist?

Because nothing says capitalism like enslaving the natives and sexual abuse..Yeeeee-Haw!

Forum List

Back