Happy Indigenous People (Neofascism) Day

Marxism is the express purpose of pushing indigenous people Day on the Columbus Day holiday instead of creating a separate date.
Push all things western culture (propagated as ‘white’) as bad and murderous and make all things non-western as victim.
Never mind the advanced culture introduced to this hemisphere by European influence. Never mind considering the survival mode Columbus and his ilk were in in their time. That doesn’t fit the narrative. Never mind the genocide indigenous peoples perpetrated on other tribes in the name of survival in their time because it doesn’t fit the narrative.
This is all just another attempt to usurp the culture in order to allow Marxism to stick.
True Americans need to resist now before it gets to insidiously out of control.

columbus-day-or-indigenous-peoples-day

It will always be Columbus Day for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's just another damn day you can't cash a check from working under the table and tax avoision...

Including the tribes who wiped out other tribes for centuries before any Europeans showed up, right?

Certainly including the Catholic Church who as early as the 1500s were calling for the extermination of the indigenous peoples of the Americas in Papal Bulls.

I think we might all benefit from your study of the indigenous peoples of the Americas pre first euro contact were you to indulge us with what you've learned. However your attempt here to whatabout whatboutismly equate institutionally orchestrated eurocentric genocide and ethnic cleansing of a land mass with intratribal warfare in any tribal society, including the tribes of europe, is only going to find a soft place to land on ears already feeling entitled to continue this legacy with our support of genocide in Gaza and Yemen; we've never stopped. It is what we do to people "in the way of progress".

And all you or anyone else can ever come up with is, "meh, everyone does it, they were doing it too, we're just 'exceptional', thus entitled". Praise Jeebus, it's God's will.
Wrong.
My interpretation is about the comprehensive over selectivity. I’m about inclusivity and you’re endorsing intolerance.
How’s your shoe tasting?
So nothing on the history of the indigenous peoples of the americas pre first euro contact, their wars or "genocide" then.

Noted.

Stunningly.
No. Everything. All of it.
And expose the nefarious Marxist motive of this indigenous people day move. The nefarious motive you're abetting.

So nothing on the history of the indigenous peoples of the americas pre first euro contact, their wars or "genocide" then?

Phony.
They were Marxist all along like from the Precambrian era..

I agree, american genocide requires its own day of celebration and recognition.
Including the tribes who wiped out other tribes for centuries before any Europeans showed up, right?

Certainly including the Catholic Church who as early as the 1500s were calling for the extermination of the indigenous peoples of the Americas in Papal Bulls.

I think we might all benefit from your study of the indigenous peoples of the Americas pre first euro contact were you to indulge us with what you've learned. However your attempt here to whatabout whatboutismly equate institutionally orchestrated eurocentric genocide and ethnic cleansing of a land mass with intratribal warfare in any tribal society, including the tribes of europe, is only going to find a soft place to land on ears already feeling entitled to continue this legacy with our support of genocide in Gaza and Yemen; we've never stopped. It is what we do to people "in the way of progress".

And all you or anyone else can ever come up with is, "meh, everyone does it, they were doing it too, we're just 'exceptional', thus entitled". Praise Jeebus, it's God's will.
Lol
My ancestors Oglala Sioux, Wiped countless other tribes With rape, torture and killing. And we have countless verbal stories of as Proof. And yes my ancestors/elders are proud of it.

452533D500000578-4960212-image-a-1_1507500350690.jpg
Thank yous, these here people are the reason why some washed up navigator from Genoa found this joint in the first place by mistake....

Lol
My ancestors Oglala Sioux, Wiped countless other tribes With rape, torture and killing. And we have countless verbal stories of as Proof. And yes my ancestors/elders are proud of it.
They were members of the Catholic Church also? I mean since the Catholics did the same to other peoples including those damnable Protestants that used condoms...

Marxism is the express purpose of pushing indigenous people Day on the Columbus Day holiday instead of creating a separate date.
Push all things western culture (propagated as ‘white’) as bad and murderous and make all things non-western as victim.
Never mind the advanced culture introduced to this hemisphere by European influence. Never mind considering the survival mode Columbus and his ilk were in in their time. That doesn’t fit the narrative. Never mind the genocide indigenous peoples perpetrated on other tribes in the name of survival in their time because it doesn’t fit the narrative.
This is all just another attempt to usurp the culture in order to allow Marxism to stick.

Because nothing says capitalism like enslaving the natives and sexual abuse..Yeeeee-Haw!
Colleges are over 60% women. For many years you have promoted rape on campuses. Sop who was doing the raping? Was it the gay guys? Was it the black guys? Was it the Prog white guys? Was it the guys from other cultures? Was it the Asian guys? Was it the guys of no political persuasion? Was it the transgendered guys? Was it the transvestite guys? So now we have narrowed it down. It was the white guys who are non progs and maybe even Christian! It is hard to believe the lies after lies after lies....

Because nothing says capitalism like enslaving the natives and sexual abuse..Yeeeee-Haw!
Colleges are over 60% women. For many years you have promoted rape on campuses. Sop who was doing the raping? Was it the gay guys? Was it the black guys? Was it the Prog white guys? Was it the guys from other cultures? Was it the Asian guys? Was it the guys of no political persuasion? Was it the transgendered guys? Was it the transvestite guys? So now we have narrowed it down. It was the white guys who are non progs and maybe even Christian! It is hard to believe the lies after lies after lies....
You want to show a quote of me promoting rape or do you want to play the fool and shown to lie?

Lol
They were members of the Catholic Church also? I mean since the Catholics did the same to other peoples including those damnable Protestants that used condoms...
Yes, the cult that is the Catholic Church tried to “civilize” my ancestors... Talk about a lost cause. Lol

What culture? I'm a third generation Italian-American. We need to celebrate a smarter Italian. We need a Michelangelo day.

I know, right? Michelangelo never set foot in North America either.

He trolled the Catholic Church, too. He said, "I'll paint your ceilings...........with a bunch of dudes with their penises hanging out. lol......."

No? How about Amerigo Vespucci. Who also didn't set foot in North America, but from whom the name America is derived from?

Forum List

Back