Happy Holidays!

^^^^^^^Agree (with 4eye) for the most part. However, I do think elements on the Left want to send a message to Christians, and use Christmas as a way to make it known that they need to be taken down a peg, or two.

Religion is waning in the western world, including the U.S. It is less popular with people than it was. People have become more SECULAR. And yes, the U.S. has become more diverse, but is still majority a Christian country. That doesn't mean other faiths should be ridiculed, or marginalized.

Like with being "White, being "Male", being "Christian". There are people that think we've had it TOO GOOD FOR TOO LONG, and it is time for punishment, and retribution for the perceived privileges we've had.
No. It’s that not everyone celebrates Christmas and you can acknowledge the holiday season without working people merry Christmas who don’t believe in Christmas. You know, like Jews, Muslims and non-observers.

Why would inclusion offend anyone?

Why would inclusion offend anyone?

If I say Merry Christmas I have an 8 in 10 chance of being right. I like those odds. So I am being "INCLUSIVE" for the majority of people. I have never had a person be annoyed, nor offended by Merry Christmas.

That being said, I have no problem with Happy Holidays as it encompasses both Christmas, and New Years.

how stupid
people getting ''happy''/nice/tolerant/etc for a few weeks
then it's back to being jerks

Forum List

Back