Happy Hiroshima Day!

Reasonable? Again for the slow and amazingly STUPID, before the nukes ALL Japan offered was a ceasefire and return to 41 start lines.
Wrong as always. I’ve shown you this for years. The army must have removed your brain.

All Japan asked is don’t touch the emperor. This your beloved Dirty Harry agreed to AFTER his massacre of thousands of women and babies.

Wrong as always. I’ve shown you this for years. The army must have removed your brain.

All Japan asked is don’t touch the emperor. This your beloved Dirty Harry agreed to AFTER his massacre of thousands of women and babies.
That is a bald face lie I have repeatedly linked to the actual communication sent by Japan to the Soviets.

There were no civilians in Japan in 1945. .........
You must feel awfully guilty to say something so stupid. Do you know what was one of the militarists' many concerns toward the mid 40s? A general revolt among the public. The public had grown more than tired of the war by 1944 as mass starvation and the obvious fact that the war was a lost cause that could not be papered over by propaganda programs like the one you (like the sucker you are) swallowed many decades later.

Another new member of the Ignoramus Club joins in.

One of the primary reasons America is so screwed up today is so many being ignorant of history.
Let me guess: everyone who disagrees with YOU (who are you again?) is "ignorant of history"? You can't even take yourself seriously at this point.

Let me guess: everyone who disagrees with YOU (who are you again?) is "ignorant of history"? You can't even take yourself seriously at this point.
No, anyone who disagrees that the atrocities committed by the Japanese in WW2 took place (as evidenced by your disagree emojis and arguing that the war should have dragged on gets the honor of obtains the Medal of Ignorance.
Congrats.

You must feel awfully guilty to say something so stupid. Do you know what was one of the militarists' many concerns toward the mid 40s? A general revolt among the public. The public had grown more than tired of the war by 1944 as mass starvation and the obvious fact that the war was a lost cause that could not be papered over by propaganda programs like the one you (like the sucker you are) swallowed many decades later.
All tyrants live in paranoid fear, Imperial Japan among them.
The pics I posted are civilians - almost all women and children- being trained to defend the homeland to their deaths. In April 45 all males 15-60 and all females 12-45 were conscripted and expected to die defending Japan against the impending invasion.

Follow me for more historical insight.

The pics I posted are civilians - almost all women and children- being trained ......
The pics you posted were propaganda intended for the domestic audience back in 1940s Japan, not for some dumbass decades later trying desperately to justify a horrific act. Women and children - starving and demoralized - were NOT going to charge US Marines on the beaches, you gullible fool.

Says you who argue Japan should have been allowed to keep China and Korea that they had already conquered prior to 41.
I have never said any such thing, liar. When you have to resort to such blatant and clumsy dishonesty, you clearly have no real argument left.

That’s a lie. A coup was attempted to keep the war going after the 2 nukes.

The pics you posted were propaganda intended for the domestic audience back in 1940s Japan, not for some dumbass decades later trying desperately to justify a horrific act. Women and children - starving and demoralized - were NOT going to charge US Marines on the beaches, you gullible fool.
More uneducated bullshit. Now you deny that Japan formed a civilian militia. I knew 2 guys who occupied Japan after the surrender. To state they wouldn’t die for their emperor is beyond ignorant.

More uneducated bullshit. Now you deny that Japan formed a civilian militia. I knew 2 guys who occupied Japan after the surrender. To state they wouldn’t die for their emperor is beyond ignorant.
You watch too many cartoons, dope.

Forum List

Back